Pics Well, they totaled the Mercedes.

RIP 300

attachment.php

Hi there. I'm sorry you totaled your car. Like I said before I'm glad you are okay. And now I'm going to berate you for buying a useless, gas guzzling, monstrosity. Uck. I respect you less now. Do you just not care about the rest of the world at all? Okay, now I'm done my dirty hippie bleeding heart liberal ravings. Thanks for your time. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Hi there. I'm sorry you totaled your car. Like I said before I'm glad you are okay. And now I'm going to berate you for buying a useless, gas guzzling, monstrosity. Uck. I respect you less now. Do you just not care about the rest of the world at all? Okay, now I'm done my dirty hippie bleeding heart liberal ravings. Thanks for your time. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

You increase your carbon footprint waking up in the morning.

Well if it h3lps live downtown and WALK/BIKE most places. On top of that if I don't have to load anything, I drive the scooter if it's with in 5-10 miles.

EDIT

THE FFV option is the dumbest thing ever. You get around 10mpg with E85...

Last edited:
Well if it h3lps live downtown and WALK/BIKE most places. On top of that if I don't have to load anything, I drive the scooter if it's with in 5-10 miles.

EDIT

THE FFV option is the dumbest thing ever. You get around 10mpg with E85...

It does help. I like you more now. Do you have issues with parking that thing in the city? Never been to your town, but I know parking sucks in a lot of cities.

I just bought it last night. It is harder than the Mercedes, and the Mercedes was harder than my lil Audi TT. Out of all the SUVs in it's class I'm pretty sure it gets the best MPG.

Tahoe 21
Expedition 20
Sequoia 19