Pics Well, they totaled the Mercedes.

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Pretty much. I don't get on the laptop a whole lot at home anymore. Only if I'm researching stuffs to buy.

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.MingleMixx.com
RIP 300

attachment.php

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Hi there. I'm sorry you totaled your car. Like I said before I'm glad you are okay. And now I'm going to berate you for buying a useless, gas guzzling, monstrosity. Uck. I respect you less now. Do you just not care about the rest of the world at all? Okay, now I'm done my dirty hippie bleeding heart liberal ravings. Thanks for your time. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Valve1138

I eat my own poo with a spoon
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Hi there. I'm sorry you totaled your car. Like I said before I'm glad you are okay. And now I'm going to berate you for buying a useless, gas guzzling, monstrosity. Uck. I respect you less now. Do you just not care about the rest of the world at all? Okay, now I'm done my dirty hippie bleeding heart liberal ravings. Thanks for your time. Hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

You increase your carbon footprint waking up in the morning.

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas

Well if it h3lps live downtown and WALK/BIKE most places. On top of that if I don't have to load anything, I drive the scooter if it's with in 5-10 miles.

EDIT

THE FFV option is the dumbest thing ever. You get around 10mpg with E85...

Last edited:

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Well if it h3lps live downtown and WALK/BIKE most places. On top of that if I don't have to load anything, I drive the scooter if it's with in 5-10 miles.

EDIT

It does help. I like you more now. Do you have issues with parking that thing in the city? Never been to your town, but I know parking sucks in a lot of cities.

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
I just bought it last night. It is harder than the Mercedes, and the Mercedes was harder than my lil Audi TT. Out of all the SUVs in it's class I'm pretty sure it gets the best MPG.

Tahoe 21
Expedition 20
Sequoia 19

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish

EDIT

Scooter? WTF PICS