Ontopic Well, that's suspicious as hell

I was thinking more like they were both off, don't their own thing in different parts of the water, both independently saw the kid and came over to grab him, got there around the same time because competition, maybe the one that actually got the kid was dominating so that's why he got the kid, and the loser decided to go after the dad, obviously not to protect the other one but because he was already hunger-lusting/frenzied over the kid and got denied and just went for the dude

Nah, that's rational thinking you are posting here. No place for that in this thread. You have to support the low intellect conspiracy talk.

I was thinking more like they were both off, don't their own thing in different parts of the water, both independently saw the kid and came over to grab him, got there around the same time because competition, maybe the one that actually got the kid was dominating so that's why he got the kid, and the loser decided to go after the dad, obviously not to protect the other one but because he was already hunger-lusting/frenzied over the kid and got denied and just went for the dude
The world is made up of coincidences like that, but I still don't see it solely because of the territory issue.

http://www.sci-news.com/biology/science-crocodiles-alligators-hunt-groups-02203.html'

Crocodiles and their relatives such as alligators and caimans often work in teams to hunt their prey, according to a study carried out by Dr Vladimir Dinets of the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.

Dr Dinets also cited another observation, made in 2011 by Chip Campbell in theOkefenokee National Wildlife Refuge, Georgia: “one morning in early May, we arrived at work to find approximately 60 American alligators (Alligator mississippiensis) gathered in our boat basin. This gathering demonstrated the most consistent and seemingly coordinated behavior I have yet observed. The animals appeared to alternate between two strategies: the ‘driving’ phalanx described about and something I called the ‘purse seine’ approach – the phalanx would ease itself into a loose semi-circle and then close in, pushing the fish into the shallows and against the bulkheads.”

“Hunting behavior was almost constant, but at any given time, 1/3–1/2 of the animals seemed to be resting and ‘waiting their turn.’ When an alligator captured a fish, it would swim over and join the ‘resting’ gators after swallowing its fish – and one of the previously dormant gators would slide out to join the active hunting group.”

“This continued until about lunch time, at which point most (not all) of the alligators began to break away and disperse. They did it again the following morning – about the same number of alligators and for about the same length of time.”

That closes this issue.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
I think it's more the dad being defensive about having done everything possible to save his kid, to deflect insinuation of murder or neglect.
And he should be, no doubt. However saying improbable things doesn't help any of those stances
well people like Asa
Honestly, I'm on the fence. There are parts of this that don't make sense to me

You fukn Americans and your god dam conspiracy crap

The kid is dead

It was an unfortunate accident

Let it go
The two alligators were colluding with the seagulls. The seagulls point out prey, the alligators capture it. They each get a fair cut off the take.

The dad wasn't pushing the kid into the alligators. He was working with the seagulls. Unfortunately for him the seagull word for 'kid' and 'wife' are nearly identical.

You fukn Americans and your god dam conspiracy crap

The kid is dead

It was an unfortunate accident

Let it go

Conspiracies give the weird ones something mostly harmless to do with their time. We need these type of distractions in the states. Gives the loonies focus.

• Gravy
Reactions: gee