Ontopic Well, that's suspicious as hell

Omg really ?? A fucking alligator conspiracy ???
My guess is the dad was confused, understandably. Alligators move really fast, it was probably the same one that drowned the kid.

They don't hunt or work in pairs that I'm aware of. Right?

My guess is the dad was confused, understandably. Alligators move really fast, it was probably the same one that drowned the kid.

They don't hunt or work in pairs that I'm aware of. Right?
they don't work cooperatively I don't think, but I suppose there could have been two fighting for the same prey? either way I wasn't there and don't know, but I don't think it's impossible. confusion seems just as likely, though.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
they don't work cooperatively I don't think, but I suppose there could have been two fighting for the same prey? either way I wasn't there and don't know, but I don't think it's impossible. confusion seems just as likely, though.
Gators of the size they say took the kid are territorial as hell. Smaller ones share space but not food, and they damn sure don't hunt together

Gators of the size they say took the kid are territorial as hell. Smaller ones share space but not food, and they damn sure don't hunt together
I was thinking more like they were both off, don't their own thing in different parts of the water, both independently saw the kid and came over to grab him, got there around the same time because competition, maybe the one that actually got the kid was dominating so that's why he got the kid, and the loser decided to go after the dad, obviously not to protect the other one but because he was already hunger-lusting/frenzied over the kid and got denied and just went for the dude

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce and Duke