Pics Well, Poleaux will probably be disappointed with me...

Did you take it to a car shop? They may not understand what it's for. They've probably been using it to ferry parts back and forth between the storage area and the shop. They'll probably be sad to see it go.

Nope, the dealer I bought the scooter from actually.

It's ridiculous that they are taking that long. Is it because of the part on order? They should do the service work and just call you to come back when the part comes in. I haven't been able to ride my bike the last two weeks because of my Achilles tendon in my left foot still being sore. It feels like I'm being stabbed in my heel when I try to shift gears.

It's ridiculous that they are taking that long. Is it because of the part on order? They should do the service work and just call you to come back when the part comes in. I haven't been able to ride my bike the last two weeks because of my Achilles tendon in my left foot still being sore. It feels like I'm being stabbed in my heel when I try to shift gears.

Yes, that's what they were going to do. They just haven't got to the first part.

Trade your bike in for an Aprilia Mana 850. No need for footwork.

I'd rather have a real bike so the driving skills don't deteriorate.
That is a real bike.

My real bike next year will be a Honda NC700X

2012-honda-nc700x-preview%205.jpg

It would feel weird not shifting gears myself. I do it without thinking about it.

I love my scooter in lots of stop and go traffic, just twist and go, or untwist and slow. And because I don't have to throw my leg over a greasy hot engine, my work pants stay clean. especially with the leg gaurd at the front of the scooter.

What kind of mutant are you that a hot engine and/or exhaust it not located underneath you on that crazy motorcycle you pictured in the first post?

Bad ass.

"While traveling through the desert somewhere in north west Africa in his Citroen 2CV , [Emile] is stopped, and told not to go any further due to some military conflicts in the area. Not wanting to actually listen to this advice, he decides to loop around, through the desert, to circumvent this roadblock.

After a while of treading off the beaten path, [Emile] manages to snap a swing arm on his vehicle, leaving him stranded. He decided that the best course of action was to disassemble his vehicle and construct a motorcycle from the parts. This feat would be impressive on its own, but remember, he’s still in the desert and un-prepared. If we’re reading this correctly, he managed to drill holes by bending metal and sawing at it, then un-bending it to be flat again.

It takes him twelve days to construct this thing."

http://hackaday.com/2012/05/21/man-stranded-in-the-desert-makes-a-motorcycle-from-his-broken-car/

Bad ass.

"While traveling through the desert somewhere in north west Africa in his Citroen 2CV , [Emile] is stopped, and told not to go any further due to some military conflicts in the area. Not wanting to actually listen to this advice, he decides to loop around, through the desert, to circumvent this roadblock.

After a while of treading off the beaten path, [Emile] manages to snap a swing arm on his vehicle, leaving him stranded. He decided that the best course of action was to disassemble his vehicle and construct a motorcycle from the parts. This feat would be impressive on its own, but remember, he’s still in the desert and un-prepared. If we’re reading this correctly, he managed to drill holes by bending metal and sawing at it, then un-bending it to be flat again.

It takes him twelve days to construct this thing."

http://hackaday.com/2012/05/21/man-stranded-in-the-desert-makes-a-motorcycle-from-his-broken-car/

Fucking french

Photmontagesite.jpg

You know you have a banana hammock at home.

The person building the motorcycle was probably the person holding the camera that was trying to get away from that guy.