Well, now I can relax for a while =D

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
beating-heart.gif
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
Having neglected the [M] and UF quite a bit lately I have no idea what's going on. Judging by the posts I guess you have/had lymph cancer and are getting better. If so, good for you dood! If not... Still good for you dood!
 
P

PinkysAvenger

Guest
I Robert I said:
Having neglected the [M] and UF quite a bit lately I have no idea what's going on. Judging by the posts I guess you have/had lymph cancer and are getting better. If so, good for you dood! If not... Still good for you dood!
his name was One Nut man



what do you THINK happened?
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
PinkysAvenger said:
his name was One Nut man



what do you THINK happened?
GAH TEH PAIN! :eek:

Damn... Losing one of the buddies, that just aint right.
 
P

PinkysAvenger

Guest
ChikkenNoodul said:
Testicular cancer ain't no fun, believe me - you WANT it gone once it starts growing :p
did you ever get the second one removed? i remember hearing something about that a couple months ago
 
I

I Robert I

Guest
ChikkenNoodul said:
Testicular cancer ain't no fun, believe me - you WANT it gone once it starts growing :p
Hehe, yeah I can imagine.

I hope you replaced it with a ball with a bell inside it? You know, so you sound christmassy when you walk around?