Well, it seems I need to step up the house hunt

Sarcasmo said:
Okay fine. I can see this is Let's All Make Fun of Sarcasmo So We Can Sit Back and Feel Better About Ourselves night.

1095087012075.jpg
That looks exactly like F33nX's kitty :heart:

CletusJones said:
You don't even have to do that, just change the plain doorknob to a lockset one. Problem solved and no extra holes required. :)
Changing the locks without permission and without giving them keys violates the lease.

Sarcasmo said:
Look up all landlord and tenant laws for Illinois pronto. Barnes and Noble probably has some you can flip through over coffee, though I can't guarantee how up-to-date they are. Tenants have rights to a lot if you actually look on the books, rights that may be obscure but which are legislated and valid just the same and which cannot be violated by a renter's agreement or pesky landlord.
:)

I'll start looking

SpangeMonkee said:
that's awesome. combine that with some sardines and it will rock. do it right before the walk thru and it will take a while for it to permiate everything. BRILLIANT!

Sadly not my own idea. I got it from some, most likely fictional, revenge story that was making the rounds a few years ago.