well it looks like i'll be around a lot less often...

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
the base finally got around to implementing a new web filter and useless finally bit the dust. So i'll only be checking up randomly on the weekends and at night. :(

hey why is it that every time i play and get a high score then it says that it was not saved....it seems everytime i am on a game for a long time it will not save my score.....so not fair cause i so kicked butt on pacman and i am not lying
should i send a message to who ever it say to when it does not save my game scores

hey why is it that every time i play and get a high score then it says that it was not saved....it seems everytime i am on a game for a long time it will not save my score.....so not fair cause i so kicked butt on pacman and i am not lying
should i send a message to who ever it say to when it does not save my game scores

That would be an issue for fly, PM him and bitch. We all do. :hs:

If you just press back on your browser, it will happen, you'll need to hit F5 to refresh it. Yes even after just hitting back.

what coqui said and make sure you are still logged in. go back to the arcade if you want to play the game again.