well, here I am at the hospital

Don't worry. In a few more days, I'll get my full appatite back, eat far too much red meat, and return to the right bastard I normally am.

Goddammit last night sucked. She is in a lot of pain and they may keep her another day. We were supposed to go home today. Anyway, I couldn't sleep in the crappy chair here at the hospital. Luckily, there's a motel right next door. paid $126 for a shitty room :mad:. About 1am, I awoke with horrible pain. I felt dehydrated, like I was hung over. Every joint hurt and I had to take a nasty shit. So, while sitting on the toilet, basically peeing from my butthole, I had the intense urge to puke. I grab the garbage can, stick it in front of me and alternate spewing water from my bum and puking into the can. This went on for about 30 minutes. The people in the room next door actually yelled through the wall to make sure I was alright. I feel better this morning. I still have the hung over feeling but, the nastyness is gone. Now were just trying to get my wife to pee so we can go home.

Fucking hospitals

Duke,

I missed that you were having this procedure done. Glad to here you're ok. Was that the same procedure like on ER where they keep you awake and ask you questions while they rip out part of your brain?

lol no. I had a small tumor on my medula that created a golfball sized cyst on my cerebellum. I was out the entire time, thank god. Thanks for the wishes though. I hope your wife feels much better and can get out today. They had to remove about 50% of my 1st vertibrae, so I can relate to her pain. The day after surgery always sucks a ton of ass.

Hope you feel better too man.

I'm having steak and lobster tonight...cannot wait :drool:

Well, can't do steak tonight (lol catholics, lent, and friday, people still do that?), but tomorrow night we will be grilling two thick ass t-bones. God I can't wait.

BUT ENJOY YOUR GASTROINTESTINAL VICTORY OVER ME TODAY WAW. TONIGHT MAY YOU DINE IN HELL!!

:lol: