well, here I am at the hospital

That floosie!!! That's it, when the doctor comes in, I'm telling him to pull the plug. And you can stand in line for the back scars. I haven't even seen those yet

while you're talking to him, can you ask him for some nurse's scrubs for your wife? she promised me some roll playing pics but has had trouble finding the costume.

while you're talking to him, can you ask him for some nurse's scrubs for your wife? she promised me some roll playing pics but has had trouble finding the costume.

I'm reading this thread to her and she says for the Cosplay, she's gonna need a bunch more than $250

man i didnt even win the normal boob pics and kevlar wouldn't cooperate. :mad:

tell her i said to stop getting surprise ailments in an effort to get out of walking all those miles.

man i didnt even win the normal boob pics and kevlar wouldn't cooperate. :mad:

tell her i said to stop getting surprise ailments in an effort to get out of walking all those miles.

Kevlar got stiffed. She has no gift basket:mad: We've just been too busy lately to get it out. It is on the way though. Maybe she'll share the pics when she actually gets them.

She's hell bent on making the walk. It may be the single strongest driving force for her to recover quickly.

seriously, why would you agree to walk 60 miles? its just mind boggling.

to say you have.

to say you have for a good cause.

sense of accomplishment.

'cause you need a reason to buy a fabulous pair of expensive shoes. :fly: maybe there's tang in the end after all.

seriously, why would you agree to walk 60 miles? its just mind boggling.

the same reason one would run in a relay for 24 hours. it's the only way that we can, in our own measure, combat something so unfathomable and hurtful and speak a message to others about it

Oh man. My best wishes to her. It's good she has you by her side for this. Stay strong man, she's going to need you to be her rock for the next few days.

Rock shmock. She'll be back in the kitchen and laundry room no later than Friday or there's gonna be a beating!!!

See what happens when I try to be non creepy?

It's a pop culture movie reference. Adams Family Values. Wednesday Adams smiles and people seeing it comment on how it scares them.

Okay, now you all are just looking for shit.