well, here I am at the hospital

DoubleJ

Half-staff Member
Oct 30, 2008
Shelton, WA
Marklar
₥0
The wife is having her back surgery this morning. I've been up since 2am driving to the hospital. I just got a 2 hour nap but these chairs suck to sleep in. I'll post more after she gets out of surgery.

She's having a bad month. Tit's are fine, those lumps were nothing. She found the lumps Christmas time. This back surgery has been scheduled since October. She has 2 herniated disks, L-4 and L-5 I think. She is having a partial diskectomy to avoid a fusion. She got this injury 11 years ago and is just now getting it fixed.

She's having a bad month. Tit's are fine, those lumps were nothing. She found the lumps Christmas time. This back surgery has been scheduled since October. She has 2 herniated disks, L-4 and L-5 I think. She is having a partial diskectomy to avoid a fusion. She got this injury 11 years ago and is just now getting it fixed.

I feel her pain, literally. My L5 is slipped out and I will probably have the same thing done to me unless the injections work.

I feel her pain, literally. My L5 is slipped out and I will probably have the same thing done to me unless the injections work.

Injections did not work. Nothing has worked. on the pain scale, she has said she is in a constant 3-4 and has been since the accident. About every 3 months, it slips out and she is out of commission on the couch for days. The doctor said that the surgery won't fix the everyday pain but will lessen the chance of her back slipping out.

Oh man. My best wishes to her. It's good she has you by her side for this. Stay strong man, she's going to need you to be her rock for the next few days.

Rock shmock. She'll be back in the kitchen and laundry room no later than Friday or there's gonna be a beating!!!

She's out of surgery now and is up and walking around. She's in obvious pain but is doing OK. The crappy part is that we won't know how well the surgery went for months.

Rock shmock. She'll be back in the kitchen and laundry room no later than Friday or there's gonna be a beating!!!

She's out of surgery now and is up and walking around. She's in obvious pain but is doing OK. The crappy part is that we won't know how well the surgery went for months.

lol, quoted so she can read this. I HAVE HER EMAIL ADDRESS!

this doesnt mean we gotta donate to some herniated disk research thing now does it? :wtf:

and i have her email too.

Yup, it does. This whole thing is a giant set up. Thanks for the cash, can't wait for more. :D

You have her email address too? What kinda behind-the-scenes stuff is she up to?:confused:

[hide]well you see... she's been sending me updates on her breasts from [email protected]. in return, i've been sending her pics of my genitals. it's been progressing nicely, but now i'm gonna have to look at some back scars i guess.[/hide]

Last edited: