Well, her insurance is screwed now.

Ryokurin

Erect Member
Oct 15, 2004
www.ryokurin.net
Marklar
₥0
A few months ago my car got hit from behind on my birthday and dented in my bumper. The cop didn't think it would be that big of a deal (apparantly theres a law stateing that if its under 500 dollars a report is not necessary) I took it in to some places and found out it would be at least 700 bucks. so I did the smart thing and just filed it on her insurance. They found in her fault and sent me their guys estimate of 620 dollars to get it fixed. I still havent gotten it fixed yet but thats another story.

Fast forward to day and the lady just called me looking for the report. Says it has nothing to do with the accident and frankly its not my business as my part is done however I cant give her anything that dosn't exist. I think Geico just realized 'hey, theres suposed to be a report for this!" and wants it from her. either that or shes in other trouble and is trying to prove she was somewhere else at the time.

cliffs:
woman wants a report that does not exist and is likely screwed in whatever she's trying to prove.

I do not follow this thread. But I think that cars should be made out of styrofoam.

April23 said:
Most have styrofoam like material in the bumpers. :fly:

I think all major structural components should be made out of reinforced fruit rollups.

smileynev said:
I do not follow this thread. But I think that cars should be made out of styrofoam.

My Saturn is Rubbermaid :D

My last Saturn got hit by a truck who cut me off and the tail gate whapped my car just above the wheel well. Istead of smashing in it just took a chunk out and I was still able to drive to Tampa. He had Statefarm and it was so quick and easy. Got my check, didn't get it fixed and kept the money. Since it is fiberglass its not like it would rust of anything. It was great :)