Pics Well....*cursewordz* X2

Yes. An amazing kill is always an aimbot.

I've never done it in the air, but I have taken out many a pilot and chopper with a sniper rifle.

I never cheat.

It was either extreme luck, practiced, or an aimbot. Pick ONE(1).

This is why PC gamers will always pwn console gamers. You can't do this with a console.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrOIgxQ--Tc

i can't even comprehend how amazingly boss it must feel to do something like that. kinda like those vids where the guy hops out of his plane, and shoots a rocket at the jet chasing him then lands back in his own jet.
does the game provide kill cams so the person who died can see their assaulter casually walk off with their jet?

i can't even comprehend how amazingly boss it must feel to do something like that. kinda like those vids where the guy hops out of his plane, and shoots a rocket at the jet chasing him then lands back in his own jet.
does the game provide kill cams so the person who died can see their assaulter casually walk off with their jet?

I haven't played BF3 in a pvp environment so I don't know for a fact, however, it was in BF2. Judging by the chat at the end of the video though, I would assume they do.

I haven't played BF3 in a pvp environment so I don't know for a fact, however, it was in BF2. Judging by the chat at the end of the video though, I would assume they do.

that video was bf3, the kill cam shows your body in 3rd person (on servers that show it). in bf2 the kill cam shows your body from 1st person view making t-bagging awesome. in bad company and 1942 they had the kill cam show the person who killed you.

that video was bf3, the kill cam shows your body in 3rd person (on servers that show it). in bf2 the kill cam shows your body from 1st person view making t-bagging awesome. in bad company and 1942 they had the kill cam show the person who killed you.

I want to see who killed me so I can tell teammates where to find that SOB so they can get him.