Pics Well....*cursewordz* X2

OK, but that's not the point. The point is that its fuckin classic that in a rush to release a game, EA excludes something so common in games these days that it's not even thought about.

"Of course *fillintheblank* has VOIP. Why did you even ask?"

Teamspeak in games have slowly become a bane since CS Source was released. Maybe they thought they were beating a trend to the punch? I know lots of people who just started muting in game chat completely nowadays.

So how many kills does the top console player net each round? 15?

I imagine scenarios where two opponents face off against each other and not a single shot is fired in the first 20 seconds of the encounter as they try to line each other up. :lol:

I imagine scenarios where two opponents face off against each other and not a single shot is fired in the first 20 seconds of the encounter as they try to line each other up. :lol:

That's my biggest issue. It's a pain to aim.

It isn't that hard to hit in a console. It's just so much easier to adjust in a PC.

I'm going to keep playing a while and give it more time, but so far I'm not "wow'd" at all. I'm already regretting buying it a little.

You've played for what, 30 minutes? Nigga please.

Get to level 25 or 30, unlock some cool weapons, and stop being such a game fag about everything that isn't TF2.

I'm going to keep playing a while and give it more time, but so far I'm not "wow'd" at all. I'm already regretting buying it a little.

You've played for what, 30 minutes? Nigga please.

Get to level 25 or 30, unlock some cool weapons, and stop being such a game fag about everything that isn't TF2.

That huge point totally aside, I shouldn't have to put 20 hours into game before it captures my interest.

I also don't understand what the point of the Origin client is. Everything executes from a web page, the client just sits there and does nothing, why have it?

I also don't understand what the point of the Origin client is. Everything executes from a web page, the client just sits there and does nothing, why have it?

nobody really knows. but now you understand why it's no big deal. it doesn't actually do anything, so meh.

It was originally a room full of black women, but EA realized they didn't actually do anything and replaced them with Origin.

It was originally a room full of black women, but EA realized they didn't actually do anything and replaced them with Origin.

whoa_gif.gif

lulz, I used the Mass Effect pre-order offer as grounds to get a refund for BF3. They just said I could then order Mass Effect and get BF3 with it, but I don't think I'm going to bother.