Welcome To The World of Cable Installs

Dream

Erect Member
Oct 5, 2006
Keizer, OR
Marklar
₥0
I was roused from my paperwork this morning, by one of my dispatchers coming into my office with a look of panic on her face.

"Tech 63 just called and said he sees a guy at his first job, lying on couch not moving. He also said that the guy looks like he has blood all over him. What should he do?"

I told her to have the tech call 911 immediately. He calls 911.
My dispatcher then called the phone number on the account and it turned out to be the son. She told the son what the tech had seen and the son said he was on his way.

15 minutes later the police and ambulance show up at the house. The tech is fully freaked by now. The police then inform the tech that the guy shot himself in the head!! The police are now questioning the tech to verfiy who he is and what he saw and making the poor guy freak out just a bit more.

How is that for your first job of the day and your first week of work?!!

Holy moly, is he coming back into work tomorrow???

Fly, stay outta this... there is no skull fucking to be had. :shifty:

He is still thinking of finishing his route today! I think the kid is in shock.

My question is...this shooting took place on the front porch...outside in a neighborhood ....and no one called the police then? No one looked out their window to see what the sound was and see the man lying there dead?

He is still thinking of finishing his route today! I think the kid is in shock.

My question is...this shooting took place on the front porch...outside in a neighborhood ....and no one called the police then? No one looked out their window to see what the sound was and see the man lying there dead?

That all depends on the neighborhood.

Yea. The front porch was a screened in thing...I guess like a Florida room. He had some furniture out there, including a couch.

Yea. The front porch was a screened in thing...I guess like a Florida room. He had some furniture out there, including a couch.

Ah, so the neighbors probably didnt see the guy.
And who calls 911 cuz they "heard a loud noise"?
So anyways, do the people there still want cable?

The shock finally wore off and he called us up, pretty much freaking out. He was all, "I just saw a dead guy! A Dead guy! I can't handle this."

I told him to go home. Poor fella.... I mean..wow.

The shock finally wore off and he called us up, pretty much freaking out. He was all, "I just saw a dead guy! A Dead guy! I can't handle this."

I told him to go home. Poor fella.... I mean..wow.

Week off with pay hopefully.

:lol:

A frowned-upon practice that is illegal in most countries.

"An aggravating factor in the burglary was the smearing of excrement on the walls and the squicking of little Timmy"