Welcome to the world baby girl!!

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
So I'm not due for another 2 weeks, but Saturday night I got a bit of a surprise:

img1638w.jpg

My water broke just before midnight and by lunchtime yesterday I had a new daughter... Lilly Anne Lucille born 9-13-09, weighing in at 7lbs 9oz and 19" long.

All in all labor and delivery was MUCH easier than I had expected, we had a good time, made friends with the nurses and doctors and even had a sing along around the time she was crowing. I just have to say, epidurals ROCK.

So we're sitting in the hospital now, I'm looking at a sleeping Ryan holding a sleeping baby, I have had about 7 hours of sleep since 6am Saturday, but I'm happier than I have ever been.

:heart:

awww how wonderful!!! she's beautiful!!! what a great surprise!! she was definitely ready...imagine how big she'd've been had she had another two weeks of ripening!! i'm so happ for you!!! :heart: get some rest while you're in the hospital!!!

Enjoy the 300+ bills you will receive over the coming months after leaving the hospital for various stupid shit.

LAL? you could have worked out LOL or LAWL? That would be much more appropriate for a forum baby.

Congratulations.

Congratulations! Is this your first child?

As an expectant, first time Mom due in 6 weeks (YIKES~), I am going to need some more details.