Thread Welcome to China.. uhh.. I mean Florida!

Years ago I tried to buy some Krystals (Southern White Castles) and a cashier tried to say that my 50 was fake. I asked her how often did she typically see a 50 at a minimum wage job and how much training was she given to learn how to spot fake bills. I showed her how to look for the strip in the bills and made sure she couldn't move my food to the back to spit it in.

Years ago I tried to buy some Krystals (Southern White Castles) and a cashier tried to say that my 50 was fake. I asked her how often did she typically see a 50 at a minimum wage job and how much training was she given to learn how to spot fake bills. I showed her how to look for the strip in the bills and made sure she couldn't move my food to the back to spit it in.

The fact that she accused you was enough to warrant you getting defensive about it. (Assuming it was a real 50)

all this shit is in the story. did anyone actually read it? :fly:

I didn't see anything duke said in the copy paste.

Its a blatant civil rights violation and as soon as it was pointed out and people started raising questions, the issue was resolved.. unless people have been arrested and are sitting in jail.

Like I said, someone should have let them call the cops to really get it to escalate quickly.

If you want to compare something to china, lets talk about homeland securities blatant abuses.

I didn't see anything duke said in the copy paste.

Its a blatant civil rights violation and as soon as it was pointed out and people started raising questions, the issue was resolved.. unless people have been arrested and are sitting in jail.

Like I said, someone should have let them call the cops to really get it to escalate quickly.

If you want to compare something to china, lets talk about homeland securities blatant abuses.

The stuff I said was from actually seeing the article on the news last week. I didn't bother reading it since I was already as informed as I needed to be :D

Bullsh*t is a bit of a euphemism. It's a flagrant violation of both civil liberty and the law. Did these minimum wage transit workers actually think they had the right to arrest people? Didn't anyone say "What the f*ck is going on here?" :lol:

He did. In one video, where i actually said that, the manager said "i can have the police come here and give you the answer. Would you like for me to do that?'

The video of her getting all high and mighty with that line was epically infuriating. I totally would have said 'Yup. Bring them here.'

No, I mean didn't any of the transit workers stop and think "Wait, not even my uneducated ass is THIS stupid. This will never fly."

No, I mean didn't any of the transit workers stop and think "Wait, not even my uneducated ass is THIS stupid. This will never fly."

Nope. Everyone one of them, at least in the video's, is so headstrong in the 'this is my job, this is what I do', or relishing a moment of power in their otherwise completely subservient and suckish existence that they seemed to embrace it as gospel.

Nope. Everyone one of them, at least in the video's, is so headstrong in the 'this is my job, this is what I do', or relishing a moment of power in their otherwise completely subservient and suckish existence that they seemed to embrace it as gospel.

Bingo..

I've done that some nights when I worked for Embassy security. It's awesome when you get someone of rank coming through with an attitude.