Welcome our Newest member, ZuZu!

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,363
Since modspambotoron isn't doing his job anymore, I'm gonna open up a thread here for Arzu (aka zuzu).

She was at the little shindig at Fly and Apes on Sunday.

She's kinda new to forums, but otherwise an advance tech geek like so many of us.

Say hi, Zu!

She's also a IRL friend of mine, so we'll make up funny stories about you all when you aren't around.

'We are experiencing technical difficulties'...

"Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your acco”unt, or it may be awaiting activation

We're working on getting her activated. While normally Vodka would do this, in this case i think it would be a hinderence.

Does Janice really not know I exist? It's surreal to think that the woman I have expunged entire civilizations to has never cast even a wandering thought in my direction. A blacker despair I have never been faced with.

Does Janice really not know I exist? It's surreal to think that the woman I have expunged entire civilizations to has never cast even a wandering thought in my direction. A blacker despair I have never been faced with.

I told her about your hatred of Oprah and hip hop
She may never speak to you again