WTF Welcome our newest member to the litter, DJBrenton

this post has ENEMA written aaaaaallllllllllll over it!!

That would be more like Can ENEMA we ENEMA get ENEMA this ENEMA thread ENEMA ENEMA back ENEMA on ENEMA ENEMA ENEMA topic ENEMA please. ENEMA You ENEMA are ENEMA all ENEMA supposed ENEMA to ENEMA be ENEMA telling ENEMA me ENEMA how ENEMA incredibly ENEMA welcome ENEMA and ENEMA wonderful ENEMA I ENEMA am now wouldn't it?

That would be more like Can ENEMA we ENEMA get ENEMA this ENEMA thread ENEMA ENEMA back ENEMA on ENEMA ENEMA ENEMA topic ENEMA please. ENEMA You ENEMA are ENEMA all ENEMA supposed ENEMA to ENEMA be ENEMA telling ENEMA me ENEMA how ENEMA incredibly ENEMA welcome ENEMA and ENEMA wonderful ENEMA I ENEMA am now wouldn't it?

I AM SPARTACUS!!

Mauve's horrible. I'll take 3.

Right
Upon receipt of payment, they will be shipped via flatbed truck to your choice of destinations.
For international shipments, customs paperwork is to be filled out by the buyer.
For the contents of the crates, we suggest you fill in "tiny thai children" and under reason for shipment fill in "definitely NOT for NAMBLA parties"
If there are any issues with law enforcement, we will disavow any knowledge of your existence:shady:

Father Brenton's gone mad!!