Welcome back Anal Leakage

reverendsaintjay said:
Would a fun anecdote from this morning help?

Evidently I'm becoming lactose intolerant as I get older. Not only that but when it comes to eating I'm seemingly developing early onset alzheimer's as well. It's like I know what I ate to put me in the wretched I’m currently in, but damn if I can remember any of that as I’m actually eating. But anyhoo, to the point. Last night I had something of an upset stomach, so I drank a glass of chocolate milk before going to bed to settle things down.

Fast forward through 6 hours of sleep and sultry gastrointestinal activity to 5:30am. My GF decided to wake me up to inform me that I was ‘sleep farting’ again, and if I ever wanted to be invited back into the bedroom (for sleep or other activity) it would be in my best interest to get the hell out of there. Oh, and while I was exiled to the lower level of the townhouse I was welcome to start the coffee pot for her. Grumbling the entire time I made my way to the kitchen, seeing her kitty on the way through the living room. I’m a nice guy, so I start giving the cat scratchies for a bit to get her attention. Once she is fully committed (on her back waiting for belly rubs) I pull an about face and let her have it. All 42 seconds of pent-up anger, frustration, and sulfur from the smell.

Needless to say that neither the kitty nor my girlfriend were overly impressed. ‘S ok though, I was impressed enough for all three of us.
he's like Dirk with cojones!!! :lol:

why_ask_why said:
I think anal seepage sounds better than anal leakage btw

I agree, but apparently "anal leakage" is an industry recognized term:

Below an exerpt from The Institute of Food & Science Technology

Anal leakage and gastrointestinal (GI) effects

In trials with the original product there was some leakage of liquid olestra due to separation in the intestine which allowed loss through the anal sphincter.

This was rectified by making the product stable to separation and stiffer at body temperature by altering the types of FA (longer chain and less unsaturation). When the modified product was tested out on subjects consuming 32 g/day for a week using the "stained underwear test", there was no difference between the olestra product - 3% of the subjects affected - and triglyceride placebo 4%. This modification was made several years ago but the original problem is still quoted from time to time and stays in the public (and media) memory. However, anal leakage could occur with some individuals, especially at high intakes, when there may also be increased flatulence, urgency and stool softening (attributed to the lubricating effect). It is not dangerous but unpleasant, and is the reason for the FDA label warning requirement..