Hawt Welcome AppleTurkey

Also, if I don't reply to you, it's not because I didn't like you, I'm just really lazy about that kind of thing.

How did you two meet?
In my head, I sort of see this:

You are driving late at night and break down in the middle of nowhere. You pop the hood of your car and look in vain for the problem.
Unbeknownst to you, something is watching you from the darkness. Drawn by the smell of a woman and a car both in distress, this monstrous hairy thing bursts into sight. Half man, half hairbeast, this creature literally scares the shit out of you. Amused by the scatological humor of the situation the thing rumbles out a laugh somewhere between Jabba The Hutt and the grunts of a rutting bear, then it leans under the hood of your car and through some mysterious process it gets the car running.
Moved by something, some feeling you don't understand you invite the creature home, shave it and fall in love.
Picture, if you will, late 1999. Fight club had just come out, and I was with my friends in the courtyard of the college dorm. We were shirtless, beating each other with boxing gloves on.

@AppleTurkey and her high school friend were watching from the corner, tittering at both our lousy boxing skills and our open idiocy.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Picture, if you will, late 1999. Fight club had just come out, and I was with my friends in the courtyard of the college dorm. We were shirtless, beating each other with boxing gloves on.

@AppleTurkey and her high school friend were watching from the corner, tittering at both our lousy boxing skills and our open idiocy.
Hrm. Maybe I was confusing Drool and you.

But that's also a decent story

Hahaha that's awesome

You get tired of having to behave in the ontopic threads or something?

Yeah it sucks thanks for nothing Hall Monitor.
I was looking for an old Wickie thread but I saw this one and it caught my eye

That said, I thought you had me on IGNORE so you have just lifted my spirits because 5% I miss you

Yeah it sucks thanks for nothing Hall Monitor.
I was looking for an old Wickie thread but I saw this one and it caught my eye

That said, I thought you had me on IGNORE so you have just lifted my spirits because 5% I miss you
Don't thank me. Thank your fellow Canadian, it was her idea.

I haven't had any of you guys on ignore except for the first three days. (except wickie. Fuck wickie)

Oh shit hey if the term "old thread" offends you I apologize I will henceforth use the term "thread of oldness"

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Don't thank me. Thank your fellow Canadian, it was her idea.

I haven't had any of you guys on ignore except for the first three days. (except wickie. Fuck wickie)

Well this is good news (except about Wickie, thats too bad you guys cant get along)

Hello

i will do my best not to destroy you.

this has been your final warning

stare-o.gif
i was gonna reply then i saw this, ftw ffs

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots