Hawt Welcome AppleTurkey

CVKv_LcWIAAFgVl.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Valve1138
we dont have time to talk about that now

that is obviously someone's house, probably in detriot or chicago, someone fix it quick, we don't want that shit to spread to civilized cities elsewhere

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Welcome aboard!

So, is everything else in your house a half-fixed, temporarily-repaired project just like @Jehannum's cars are? Like, is there's a door handle somewhere that's replaced with a wrench, the side missing off the washer, and a pigtail light bulb socket hanging from the ceiling above the dining room table?

:D

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Welcome aboard!

So, is everything else in your house a half-fixed, temporarily-repaired project just like @Jehannum's cars are? Like, is there's a door handle somewhere that's replaced with a wrench, the side missing off the washer, and a pigtail light bulb socket hanging from the ceiling above the dining room table?

That's my house

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
How did you two meet?
In my head, I sort of see this:

You are driving late at night and break down in the middle of nowhere. You pop the hood of your car and look in vain for the problem.
Unbeknownst to you, something is watching you from the darkness. Drawn by the smell of a woman and a car both in distress, this monstrous hairy thing bursts into sight. Half man, half hairbeast, this creature literally scares the shit out of you. Amused by the scatological humor of the situation the thing rumbles out a laugh somewhere between Jabba The Hutt and the grunts of a rutting bear, then it leans under the hood of your car and through some mysterious process it gets the car running.
Moved by something, some feeling you don't understand you invite the creature home, shave it and fall in love.

Last edited:
How did you two meet?
In my head, I sort of see this:

You are driving late at night and break down in the middle of nowhere. You pop the hood of your car and look in vain for the problem.
Unbeknownst to you, something is watching you from the darkness. Drawn by the smell of a woman and a car both in distress, this monstrous hairy thing bursts into sight. Half man, half hairbeast, this creature literally scares the shit out of you. Amused by the scatological humor of the situation the thing rumbles out a laugh somewhere between Jabba The Hutt and the grunts of a rutting bear, then it leans under the hood of your car and through some mysterious process it gets the car running.
Moved by something, some feeling you don't understand you invite the creature home, shave it and fall in love.
Hahaha!
Actually we met in college. We were staying at the same dorm. Occasionally he would go outside with his homemade pvc and duct tape "beater" sticks with some other guys and they'd beat the shit out of each other. I'd come down to laugh at them. Mostly because I could totally take them on and win.

Welcome aboard!

o_O