Weird

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
So, about 5 minutes ago which would be 11:50pm EST, both my cellphone and blondie's cell phone rang simultaneously both calls originating from the same number which was a 404 area code 227 exchange.

is this an advertiser? but who would do something as dumb as try to telemarket after hours like that...not a good way to sell something. How else could the same number call 2 lines at the same time though?

weird.

Weird: I am going to put on Terminator 2 and think of weird survey questions for Athena.

So, about 5 minutes ago which would be 11:50pm EST, both my cellphone and blondie's cell phone rang simultaneously both calls originating from the same number which was a 404 area code 227 exchange.

is this an advertiser? but who would do something as dumb as try to telemarket after hours like that...not a good way to sell something. How else could the same number call 2 lines at the same time though?

weird.

I had a call from a number like that the other day on my cell. I let any unrecognized numbers just go to voice mail. Which I'm shitty about checking. If I don't know your number you're better off just texting me or e-mailing me.

So you guys don't have GrandCentral set up?

Blondie does, but it only forwards to her line. My number is not set up in that system.

I had a call from a number like that the other day on my cell. I let any unrecognized numbers just go to voice mail. Which I'm shitty about checking. If I don't know your number you're better off just texting me or e-mailing me.

Yeah, i didn't answer it. No voicemail was left. I just thought it odd that the same number would ring both lines at exactly the same time at almost midnight.

We never get telemarketing calls on those lines.

my vmail box is perpetually full...I never check that shit and if I don't know the number I don't answer either

So here's some more info, it's a fulton county, ga number and a cellphone. the 227 exchange is owned by verizon.

Sent a SMS text and didn't get a return receipt, so either it's no longer a cell or no longer on Verizon's network.

I'm 404 but don't have either of your numbers so it wasn't me drunk dialing :D

I'll drunk dial you from the titty club tonight, oh crap, blondie logs in here now. I guess I could just backspace before I hit "Submit Reply" but whatever, i'm lazy :fly:

About 2 weeks ago I started getting weird txt messages from someone named "lloyd", and it showed they were coming from a 5-digit number. They were like "Hey lets go to club whatever tonight, they have dollar specials" and "Theres a microsoft conference this weekend, wanna go?". I was ignoring them for a while, but finally I txt'd back "STOP TEXTING ME ASSHOLE" and like 30 seconds later I got a message that I had opeted out of party chat text or some shit. Havent gotten any since:fly:

haha, wanna go? But yeah, I'm in Savannah this week...take a drive down and we'll go out ;)

I don't go often but when I do, I try to get one of my buddies in the mix that is friends with one of the owners of the cheetah...we eat and drink for free, go into the double secret VIP area, use the cheetah's limo, etc...no other way to roll :D

Put a trace in the call next time, then take the fight where they live.

That's what Jason Bourne would do.

I don't go often but when I do, I try to get one of my buddies in the mix that is friends with one of the owners of the cheetah...we eat and drink for free, go into the double secret VIP area, use the cheetah's limo, etc...no other way to roll :D

Sounds like it, I'm going to have to party with you sometime :cool:

Do not (no really, do NOT) come home reeking of stripper and gasoline. This is an urban legend people, gas doesn't really cover up the smell of fetid pole dancers!