Weird Voicemail

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
I typically have a pretty boring voicemail inbox but occasionally I get one that is a little bit "different"

Here's one that I got yesterday that was comedy gold:

Voicemail

What some of the weird/funny voicemails that you have received?

I get voicemails all the time for people ordering paint...apparently my number at work is a digit off somewhere from a paint shop

I had one girl, who was on a date with another guy, call me and leave me a voicemail saying she missed me, while I was on a date with another girl.

That's about my most interesting voicemail-related story.

maaaaan, funny you should post this.. i got a WEIRD one from an acquaintance Saturday night.. but iono how to post it.. it is saved.. but i'm not anywhere near compu-versatile enough to post it..

an old college homie, divorced his wife up in NC, moved down here to "get away".. think he got some chemical addiction issues.. but he was like "yall scared of black men down here in FLA.. i'm from nor carelina.. ".. and then i think, something about wanting to fuck my wife..

i'm a bit disturbed.. gonna call him tonight.. maybe he's come down from that high..

hope so.

maaaaan, funny you should post this.. i got a WEIRD one from an acquaintance Saturday night.. but iono how to post it.. it is saved.. but i'm not anywhere near compu-versatile enough to post it..

an old college homie, divorced his wife up in NC, moved down here to "get away".. think he got some chemical addiction issues.. but he was like "yall scared of black men down here in FLA.. i'm from nor carelina.. ".. and then i think, something about wanting to fuck my wife..

i'm a bit disturbed.. gonna call him tonight.. maybe he's come down from that high..

hope so.

Indeed.