Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,184
Steam
heyfubuddy
Lets post weird games. Games that are unique in gameplay, art direction, or just in general. Nothing pedestrian like solitaire or pin the tail on the hobo.

Anyways , heres mine:

http://files.filefront.com/The+Blob+English+Version/;6317092;/fileinfo.html

Its like a weird combo of katamari, sim city, and....I dunno, its just strange.
It should run on most machines (runs on my crappy old laptop). Its a hundred meg download, but its worth it just to see it.

Now post yers

you appear to be posting about computer games, of which i have no knowledge.

i thought you meant like tennis or some shit.. with that weird 15 point scoring system.. whassa difference between 30-15 and 2-1?? bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

i remember the kennedy game i still have it.
so far this game is awesome. iam doing defensive driving online so its a nice thing to do while i wait for the next page.

you appear to be posting about computer games, of which i have no knowledge.

i thought you meant like tennis or some shit.. with that weird 15 point scoring system.. whassa difference between 30-15 and 2-1?? bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha
it's impossible for me to have a serious discussion about tennis scoring. whenever those two words appear together i end up daydreaming about kournikova.

edit: crap. offtopic.

that portal game is awesome i am getting pissed at 32 though i'll do some seemingly harmless task but fly all the way to the other side of the map and just happen to be in the path of the enrgy orb thinger