Weighing up my employment at the moment

I said that too and then all of a sudden I was thirty and realized I wasted all that time.

I'm not being dumb. If you pay into the NHS pension scheme and then leave the NHS then all your money gets absorbed into the ether. I AM NOT going to be here in 5 years, my degree is going to make sure I can teach, which has nothing to do with the NHS.

One benefit about doing the temp work is that you get a lot of diversity which could be useful in the future. Also you might find a job you really like. It could give you some direction on what you want to do or maybe something you never thought of.

Most people hate work and their jobs. Sometimes you just have to deal with it. If you can find something better by all means go for but remember no matter what every job will eventually get that way.

I kinda gotta disagree there. I've pretty much loved every job I've done. Are you sure that you aren't just thinking of the military? :p

I kinda gotta disagree there. I've pretty much loved every job I've done. Are you sure that you aren't just thinking of the military? :p

They why did you leave your old jobs? There is always something with every job that after awhile people tend to not like. It might be compensation, management, location, hours, anything.

He wasn't looking, but he left because the money was better.

That proves my point then. There is always something that people don't like about their job. His was the compensation. People do things based on the lifestyle they want to have. That's why the most IT people jump companies every few years for the compensation increase.

Ugh, anyone would leave a job for better pay elsewhere. Does nit mean they hate what they are currently paid.

That proves my point then. There is always something that people don't like about their job. His was the compensation. People do things based on the lifestyle they want to have. That's why the most IT people jump companies every few years for the compensation increase.

But I wasn't unhappy with the compensation, I just couldn't turn down more money... :D