Weekend thread

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,391
I'm going to chill out this weekend and sort my life out (I think). I've been invited to a party in Leeds tonight and one in London tomorrow but I'm gonna pass. I might just read some books, clean up my room and try to calm my brain. :cool:

How about you guys?

I'm going to clean my aquariums. Watch some UFC. Play some video games. Plot my road trip to Wisconsin.

Going to assist in cleaning these swamps, AKA aquariums, and actually go to a bookstore and spend a few hours by myself. After this week with this kid being home AND DIALING 9-1-1 this morning, I'm out of patience. Actually, I think that happened two days ago, but whatever!

Oh and Liam, we need to watch those movies you wanted me to get!

I have a book party tomorrow morning, then a little grocery shopping and getting my house ready for guests.

Going to assist in cleaning these swamps, AKA aquariums, and actually go to a bookstore and spend a few hours by myself. After this week with this kid being home AND DIALING 9-1-1 this morning, I'm out of patience. Actually, I think that happened two days ago, but whatever!

Oh and Liam, we need to watch those movies you wanted me to get!

Yeah we can do a double movie night tonight.

Pusher 1 & 2

gnarly!

wow, if nemo can sort her life out in a wknd, i feel like i should have a greater purpose than just working, running errands, and imbibing..

1230 kickoff tomor, neighbor's 50th bday party afterwards.. sunday dunno.. prob fooseball and vokka. and baby. not necc in that order.

wow, if nemo can sort her life out in a wknd, i feel like i should have a greater purpose than just working, running errands, and imbibing..

1230 kickoff tomor, neighbor's 50th bday party afterwards.. sunday dunno.. prob fooseball and vokka. and baby. not necc in that order.

Well if you can ruin your life in a day, you certainly should be able to get it back on track in 2. ;)

Race on Sunday. Birthday party in Dallas Saturday night. Probably nothing tonight. Tomorrow day I think I'll trim the hedges and call the landlord again to ask him to please mow the lawn.