weekend plans?

ChikkenNoodul said:
The Lusitania Controversies, Book Two: Dangerous Descents into Shipwrecks and Law, by Gary Gentile

Recounts wreck diving from 1980-on and his eventual dives on the wreck of the Lusitania :drool:

i'll bet you've seen and read some really cool shit. :drool: when i even step foot on a beach, especially at night, i get so excited and overwhelmed, i always feel like i have to pee (kind of like when i play hide-and-seek.) i'd die if i would ever dive.

Wreck diving sounds so awesome. I've done two cave dives before and they were awesome. I need to get recertified. I found out a co-worker dives and needs a dive buddy. The main reason I never advanced like I wanted to in the past was lack of a dive buddy.

F33nX said:
i threw my back out last week. i shouldn't be moving much at all. the heating pad is like the only reprieve i've had from searing awful pain, but i can't use it when i'm at work.

oh. i had cramps. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
oh. i had cramps. :fly:

I actually don't get cramps very often, I consider myself very lucky. I do have a bad back from cheerleading though, I need to get a really nice pillowtop mattress or something similar.

Work, today, tomorrow. Attempt other things in the hours Im not working or sleeping.

kiwi said:
I actually don't get cramps very often, I consider myself very lucky. I do have a bad back from cheerleading though, I need to get a really nice pillowtop mattress or something similar.

ohmigeezus. lemme put it this way. labor pains were a breeze. i'm serious. i have a few hours of crying and wishing for death, and many, many drugs that don't work well. every freakin' month. pre-baby, i had gotten to the point of surgery and prescription pain pills. i pray for menopause every day. :fly:

Thorn Bird said:
ohmigeezus. lemme put it this way. labor pains were a breeze. i'm serious. i have a few hours of crying and wishing for death, and many, many drugs that don't work well. every freakin' month. pre-baby, i had gotten to the point of surgery and prescription pain pills. i pray for menopause every day. :fly:

Do you have endometriosis, that's what it sounds like. My sister has it and gets cramps so bad they put her in bed for a day or two sometimes.

Thorn Bird said:
i'll bet you've seen and read some really cool shit. :drool: when i even step foot on a beach, especially at night, i get so excited and overwhelmed, i always feel like i have to pee (kind of like when i play hide-and-seek.) i'd die if i would ever dive.
I've read more than I've seen :( hope to change that though, need time to take a couple classes in the spring - or money for drysuits :lol:

kiwi said:
Do you have endometriosis, that's what it sounds like. My sister has it and gets cramps so bad they put her in bed for a day or two sometimes.

that's what doc thought, so i had a laporoscopy, and he didn't find anything.

b_sinning said:
Wreck diving sounds so awesome. I've done two cave dives before and they were awesome. I need to get recertified. I found out a co-worker dives and needs a dive buddy. The main reason I never advanced like I wanted to in the past was lack of a dive buddy.
Yeah, having a permanent buddy helps - you can find people to dive with on ScubaBoard too

Thorn Bird said:
that's what doc thought, so i had a laporoscopy, and he didn't find anything.

Well, I hope they figure something out for you soon, I don't want you to be in that much pain. :heart:

kiwi said:

That and the fact that she is a giant wuss.

Tonight is my company's Christmas banquet, so Fuxx and I are going to go and sneak out after the food and door prizes, and before the entertainment (two years ago we had a Christian stand up comedian :rolleyes:).

Tomorrow we go get a Christmas tree, and the biggest goal this weekend is to try and finally get the house presentable so we can have people over and stuff.

CletusJones said:
Sure you can. You can either get those heated pad things from the drugstore or get something reusable like this

http://www.shop.com/op/aprod-p13421811?sourceid=3
i've tried those for various other pains, the heat in them is no where near the caliber or duration of a real heating pad. it's alright though, we've really got no plans for the weekend for a change and we're going to muck around and play some video games.

Let's see.... some friends are having a birthday party for their daughter tonight, tomorrow the oldest is slated to get her black belt in TaeKwonDo, put up lights on the house, go to some other people's house for a night away from the kids, and I think that's it.

It seems like maybe we should have a "Save Bubbles" food and fund raising telethon though :(

Bubbles said:
I will be sitting alone in my house watching tv and eating the crumbs of food left in my cupbords as I have no money.
Walk into any temp agency, RIGHT NOW
Tell them you want to work
You will be put to work and paid
While you're working whatever they set you to, find a job you really want