weekend plans?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
we are going to get a christmas tree, hang the lights on the house, clean the yard of leaves and debris (i trimmed my bushes the other day,) and probably destroy a toilet.

what are y'all to do? what would you like to be doing?

Pandora said:
Tonight I plan on getting my game on with Bloodrayne. Then Sunday we are going to see the fishes. I'd like to go up to Lanier and see the lights sometime too. :)

the fishes? as in the aquarium?? :eek:

do you wanna see the spanges, too? i wanna do girly stuff this weekend, too...i'll pm ya.

Thorn Bird said:
the fishes? as in the aquarium?? :eek:

do you wanna see the spanges, too? i wanna do girly stuff this weekend, too...i'll pm ya.

Yulp, the one and only GA aquarium! Tho by doing that I miss out on seeing Liquid Ginger in Savannah with JJ and Bast. :( Sooo much I wanna do, and such little time.....

Sure! I can show you what I know about knitting. That'll only take 5 mins tho, so we'll have to figure out other stuff to do. :hs:

I just heard that Beaufort Sc is doing a winter wonderland festival tomorrow and making snow so I may take my son over to play.

I'm changing out the lighting in the guest bathroom and adding in an extra wall socket.

Add more exterior lighting to the side of my house. Motion dectetor light. I'm tired of the raccoons playing on the tops of our cars all night and teasing our dogs.

Put up some X-Mas decorations and maybe reorganizing my home office.

tonight is happy hour at my friend's place, then i'll most likely spend the rest of the weekend flat on my back on the couch with the heating pad.

b_sinning said:
I just heard that Beaufort Sc is doing a winter wonderland festival tomorrow and making snow so I may take my son over to play.

I'm changing out the lighting in the guest bathroom and adding in an extra wall socket.

Add more exterior lighting to the side of my house. Motion dectetor light. I'm tired of the raccoons playing on the tops of our cars all night and teasing our dogs.

Put up some X-Mas decorations and maybe reorganizing my home office.

you know, X in X-mas takes Christ out of Christmas. *tsk, tsk*

:wtf:

F33nX said:
tonight is happy hour at my friend's place, then i'll most likely spend the rest of the weekend flat on my back on the couch with the heating pad.

hey, i did that yesterday!

b_sinning said:
Oh so that's why they call her X-Tina!

I just know I'm less likely to misspell it when typing fast. Either way is the same to me.

i was just teasing you. i had an eighth-grade teacher that was very offended that we used X-mas, and i remember her freaking out about it. it shocked me, and i've never forgotten it! :fly:

I think I'm going to get my hair cut, and hang out with some friends. I would also like to get our Christmas trees up tomorrow.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Not going to the 'ranch for once, probably going to see a couple movies, go to the gym, sleep late, surprise birthday party for the husband of a friend of my wife's, perhaps reading more of my current book

current book is...?

Thorn Bird said:
:fly: i was referring to the heating pad business. :fly:
i threw my back out last week. i shouldn't be moving much at all. the heating pad is like the only reprieve i've had from searing awful pain, but i can't use it when i'm at work.