Hawt Weekend plans

I love her but admittedly there are times I tolerate bullshit because I worry about her taking care of herself without my help. Make sure you don't get that fucking "For better or for worse" clause slipped into your vows.

This time she did something that pissed me off a lot and she got home before I could get out of there to cool off before I talked with her. I said shit I shouldn't have. I've been feeling like she was pushing me for days trying to get me to crack and we both knew I have been under a lot of stress. I too often feel like that when she sees me struggling that's when she choose to make shit even harder for me.

I'm a fool and think marriage should be some sort of partnership not just one sucking the life out of the other one.

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

You are trying harder than she is at the relationship.

With Dharma, you will not have to try... she's easy. She's one fine piece of ace...Take it from me, I know from experience..

/BM

I love her but admittedly there are times I tolerate bullshit because I worry about her taking care of herself without my help. Make sure you don't get that fucking "For better or for worse" clause slipped into your vows.

This time she did something that pissed me off a lot and she got home before I could get out of there to cool off before I talked with her. I said shit I shouldn't have. I've been feeling like she was pushing me for days trying to get me to crack and we both knew I have been under a lot of stress. I too often feel like that when she sees me struggling that's when she choose to make shit even harder for me.

I'm a fool and think marriage should be some sort of partnership not just one sucking the life out of the other one.

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Dude, listen to that little voice inside. It's not going to work, no matter how hard you try or want her to.

found an x-files marathon on the chiller channel that runs until 5pm. nice lazy afternoon on the couch for me

Dude, listen to that little voice inside. It's not going to work, no matter how hard you try or want her to.

depressed-sad-pug-3.jpg

depressed-sad-pug-4.jpg

depressed-sad-pug-1.jpg

<3 I'm just trying to egg that little voice on, cause I know its there. Change sucks and life is scary. But once you finally listen to that inner voice, you'll finally have a chance to be happy. And the people around you will have a chance to be happy as well. Cutting ties with people isn't always about being selfish...

I know. I haven't talked to her since Wednesday. If she wants to talk she knows where to find me. I've chased her down first enough after disagreements in the past. Que Sera Sera

Normally I try not to work on the weekends, but sometimes it is required. Tomorrow I'm working all day (I think) to migrate a customer's old SBS 2003 box to a shiny new Dell Poweredge T410 box running SBS 2008. I haven't done an SBS migration yet. Wish me luck :p

Working tomorrow now, to finish this. 12 hours today (had to set up a temp box running sbs2003 to be used as a temp dc). I'm at the point of doing a forklift Exchange migration. Then copy user data, then go live w/ new server, and dcpromo /demote old box. Or something like that. Fuck I'm tired.