Hawt Weekend plans

Its our anniversary this weekend, so in celebration, the boy will be spending the night with grandma, and we will actually get some sleep.

I was going to ask what you were up to if you wanted to grab a drink sometime, but I see you will be very busy indeed.

Congrats!

Well, my wife was being a massive bitch the other day while I was going through a rough spot so I said some stuff I shouldn't have and she left and went to her parents. So I haven't seen her or my son since Wednesday. She doesn't want to talk to me and I refuse to talk through her cunt mom. She loves playing the victim to people. I ask her to clean up after herself and she acts like I beat her to all of her friends and clients. Like I give a fuck what housewives or sex and the city wannabes think. The whole lot of them are just so sickening superficial.

So I may spend the day with my son tomorrow or not. Knowing her she'll call me at the last second asking me to fix things for her and take him because rather than bring him to me she left him with someone unreliable like always. Her parents are horrible human beings, I'm being generous, so she's just punishing the hell out of herself by staying there. They treat her like shit. I figure they'll be asked to leave sometime soon because having someone sad around would look bad at her parents drinking social events they have most weekend. Mustn't look bad for the rest of the fake people.

Last edited:
Anyone got anything exciting in store?

I have an exam neext week so I'm mainly going to study. Going to the pub tonight to catch up with my old housie tonight. Hopefully the weather gets better- it's been raining for a whole week now and it's starting to annoy me somewhat.

I'm turning 30 on Sunday. I'm going to have my family [mom sis and her bf] come down and were going to try and take a boat to the lake. That is if it does not rain like crap all weekend.

I'm turning 30 on Sunday. I'm going to have my family [mom sis and her bf] come down and were going to try and take a boat to the lake. That is if it does not rain like crap all weekend.

Careful. The warranty runs out at thirty and within a week hair will start growing places it hasn't grown before and you'll start making effort sounds while getting out of bed.

Well, my wife was being a massive bitch the other day while I was going through a rough spot so I said some stuff I shouldn't have and she left and went to her parents. So I haven't seen her or my son since Wednesday. She doesn't want to talk to me and I refuse to talk through her cunt mom. She loves playing the victim to people. I ask her to clean up after herself and she acts like I beat her to all of her friends and clients. Like I give a fuck what housewives or sex and the city wannabes think. The whole lot of them are just so sickening superficial.

So I may spend the day with my son tomorrow or not. Knowing her she'll call me at the last second asking me to fix things for her and take him because rather than bring him to me she left him with someone unreliable like always. Her parents are horrible human beings, I'm being generous, so she's just punishing the hell out of herself by staying there. They treat her like shit. I figure they'll be asked to leave sometime soon because having someone sad around would look bad at her parents drinking social events they have most weekend. Mustn't look bad for the rest of the fake people.

You tell that whiny bitch to man up or shut up. Serious. What the hell is she teaching your son? To whine and expect people to bow down when they cry? Broad need to pick up her game at housewifing!
You have every right to see your son, whenever you want to. You are not divorced, no custody issues, so demand to see him. You support them, it's owed to you.

Gonna go watch some Rugby in DC on Saturday. Then out to dinner with another couple we know. Then UFC later that night.. That reminds me... I gotta get the vbookie up!

So are just staying with her "for your kid"?

Dharma's just a phone call and a plane ticket away. I recommend escalating this battle to full blown war.

Normally I try not to work on the weekends, but sometimes it is required. Tomorrow I'm working all day (I think) to migrate a customer's old SBS 2003 box to a shiny new Dell Poweredge T410 box running SBS 2008. I haven't done an SBS migration yet. Wish me luck :p

Normally I try not to work on the weekends, but sometimes it is required. Tomorrow I'm working all day (I think) to migrate a customer's old SBS 2003 box to a shiny new Dell Poweredge T410 box running SBS 2008. I haven't done an SBS migration yet. Wish me luck :p

2008 is slick, but that sounds like its going to suck. Good luck sir...

So are just staying with her "for your kid"?

I love her but admittedly there are times I tolerate bullshit because I worry about her taking care of herself without my help. Make sure you don't get that fucking "For better or for worse" clause slipped into your vows.

This time she did something that pissed me off a lot and she got home before I could get out of there to cool off before I talked with her. I said shit I shouldn't have. I've been feeling like she was pushing me for days trying to get me to crack and we both knew I have been under a lot of stress. I too often feel like that when she sees me struggling that's when she choose to make shit even harder for me.

I'm a fool and think marriage should be some sort of partnership not just one sucking the life out of the other one.

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Last edited: