Weekend Plans - I stole this from another forum but liked the idea

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
I stole this topic from another forum, but I like the idea.

My weekend plans:

Friday night we have to behave ourselves because we both work 1/2 day on Saturday.

Saturday after work we may go car shopping as we are both in the market, and then we will probably hang out by our pool with some friends and drink B to the E or Vodka. Lately it's been both. I bought all the stuff to make my homeade spagetti sauce, so we will probably have that for dinner and drink some more.

Sunday: depends strictly on Saturday night. Sometimes they get combined. Either way I doubt we will leave the house.

Anyone else care to share?

Going to barbecues. Cleaning the garage. Killing infidels.

I'm sorry, but I gotta do this...

THIS THREAD WAS POORLY PLANNED AND EXECUTED.

edit: Going down to my wife's parents house (it's out in what I call "rural" (backwater) Utah). A nice quiet place to relax. Going to format some computers, make a little money, and shoot some stuff with the XD (Yes, I will more than likely be wearing gloves).

Galen said:
*artillery strikes thread*

*hits database*

I wonder if I could make a gif image of arty hitting a guy named "This thread"....

I'm going to have to try it.

Track 5 said:
LOL, no, i got it from Orbital Groves. I'm new dammit! Cut me some slack! :heart:
I am sorry, I didn't mean to come off like that. I had just read the other thread though before I had clicked this. Hence, the post :p :heart:

This weekend... Fuck I don't know what I'm doing. I don't have to study... hooray!!! :D

:(

KNYTE said:
I'm sorry, but I gotta do this...

THIS THREAD WAS POORLY PLANNED AND EXECUTED.

edit: Going down to my wife's parents house (it's out in what I call "rural" (backwater) Utah). A nice quiet place to relax. Going to format some computers, make a little money, and shoot some stuff with the XD (Yes, I will more than likely be wearing gloves).

Backwater Utah? Is that like outer mongolia without the hordes and goats?

Saturday Work around the house and take son to Movie

Sunday Go to in Laws drink their alcohol and hang out in their pool. What good is wealthy annoying in laws if you don't leach off them some.

smileynev said:
Backwater Utah? Is that like outer mongolia without the hordes and goats?

:lol:

San Pete County, Utah would probably be a much more exciting place if the Golden Horde road across it's vast open fields.

b_sinning said:
Saturday Work around the house and take son to Movie

Sunday Go to in Laws drink their alcohol and hang out in their pool. What good is wealthy annoying in laws if you don't leach off them some.

What movie?