Weekend Plans - I stole this from another forum but liked the idea

Sarcasmo said:
2 hours and 45 minutes of that is listening to people take turns talking about how they know it's the one true church.

Actually, I spend two hours every Sunday teaching an adorable class of 3-4 year olds :D .

Sarcasmo said:
2 hours and 45 minutes of that is listening to people take turns talking about how they know it's the one true church.

I will admit that some of our members are...enthusiastic (zealotous) about our religion, but please don't hold that against our faith as a whole. :)

I think we made Track 5 feel bad.

While we were slightly rough on one her first threads she should search for the Zoned Girl thread. By comparison we're being kind and gentle.

Also, we need a "Vault" style forum to keep those kinds of threads.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
I will admit that some of our members are...enthusiastic (zealotous) about our religion, but please don't hold that against our faith as a whole. :)

I don't. I hold my ex-girlfriend against your faith. What a fruit-loop. :lol:

:heart:

KNYTE said:

While we were slightly rough on one her first threads she should search for the Zoned Girl thread. By comparison we're being kind and gentle.

I have thick skin ;) As one of Fly's friends, I am used to this sort of abuse. You should have seen some of the posts at our old forums....

KNYTE said:

The "Zoned Girl" Thread I was able to retrieve was locked. I'll take your word for it.

smileynev said:
Is that some sort of hip hop place?

Um, more like an online radio station that plays dance music mostly. They have a great online community; I'm not a member but my boyfriend spends days at a time posting there. If anyone's interested it is orbitalgrooves.com

Driving from ATL to Hunstville, AL to visit sister & her family. Plus my parents are driving up to Huntsville as well - so we're all going to celebrate Father's Day a week late. Boring family stuff, but it will be fun since I haven't seen my niece and nephew in a few months.

SpyderGST said:
Driving from ATL to Hunstville, AL to visit sister & her family. Plus my parents are driving up to Huntsville as well - so we're all going to celebrate Father's Day a week late. Boring family stuff, but it will be fun since I haven't seen my niece and nephew in a few months.
ATL? Have we covered this? I require you at the next ATL meet, if I'm invited.

Track 5 said:
Um, more like an online radio station that plays dance music mostly. They have a great online community; I'm not a member but my boyfriend spends days at a time posting there. If anyone's interested it is orbitalgrooves.com

ah, so. hip hop music

Track 5 said:
no advertising other forums. :fly: