Weekend Plans - I stole this from another forum but liked the idea

b_sinning said:
Saturday Work around the house and take son to Movie

Sunday Go to in Laws drink their alcohol and hang out in their pool. What good is wealthy annoying in laws if you don't leach off them some.
I was just about to say, you went to their pool last week :p

We are headed to my parents this weekend. Knyte is going to be fixing some people's network at some point on Saturday. I plan on riding the 4 wheeler my dad got for father's day, going up the mountains, and roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over an open fire. Saturday night we are going to an outdoor pageant that my little sister is in this year.

Sunday is church and family time and we will come home at some point.

Galen said:
I was just about to say, you went to their pool last week :p

. I started lightening when I got there so I didn't go swimming.

I'll take my son to whatever kiddie movie comes out this week. I think it's herbie. Anything is better than Lava Girl and SHark Boy. Only drugs could have made that movie decent.

kiwi said:
We are headed to my parents this weekend. Knyte is going to be fixing some people's network at some point on Saturday. I plan on riding the 4 wheeler my dad got for father's day, going up the mountains, and roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over an open fire. Saturday night we are going to an outdoor pageant that my little sister is in this year.

I haven't told you yet; we're staying over Sunday night as well. Since I can't leave early tomorrow my boss said I could come in late on Monday (noon or 1pm) and chalk it up as standard paid time. When he told me I was like ":wtf:, are you firing me???"

I guess it's on the level though.

b_sinning said:
. I started lightening when I got there so I didn't go swimming.

I'll take my son to whatever kiddie movie comes out this week. I think it's herbie. Anything is better than Lava Girl and SHark Boy. Only drugs could have made that movie decent.
Aww, well make up for it this week. You should start calling them "Dad" and "Mom" too. That'll really piss them off.

The producers of lava girl etc. is being sued by the wrestler of the same name, claiming they stole his persona.

KNYTE said:
:lol:

San Pete County, Utah would probably be a much more exciting place if the Golden Horde road across it's vast open fields.

You would be forced to fight them, one man against impossible odds, fighting a force of nature so strong that time itself could not slow them down. Pistols in hand, gloves taught against your knuckles, only you would stand between them and the all out destruction of rural Utah.

kiwi said:

How long does the avarage mormon gathering last?

Galen said:
Aww, well make up for it this week. You should start calling them "Dad" and "Mom" too. That'll really piss them off.

The producers of lava girl etc. is being sued by the wrestler of the same name, claiming they stole his persona.

His wrestling name is Lava Girl?! I bet he gets the crap beat out of them.

My inlaws don't live very far from us and my wife is really close with them so I see them about once a week or so. They have an awesome house and shop for alcohol the way most people shop for groceries.

smileynev said:
You would be forced to fight them, one man against impossible odds, fighting a force of nature so strong that time itself could not slow them down. Pistols in hand, gloves taught against your knuckles, only you would stand between them and the all out destruction of rural Utah.

The all out destruction of rural Utah would probably be an improvement. :fly:

b_sinning said:
His wrestling name is Lava Girl?! I bet he gets the crap beat out of them.

My inlaws don't live very far from us and my wife is really close with them so I see them about once a week or so. They have an awesome house and shop for alcohol the way most people shop for groceries.
I think his name is shark boy, I am trying to find the link to the news story complete with picture of said boy.

Sounds nice, hope you have fun!

KNYTE said:
Depends on how long the goat squirms and fights after the knife is plunged into it the first time.
The goat symbolizes Joseph Smith, Jr. I take it?
How do you catch him while wearing your long, hooded cloaks?

kiwi said:
Our church services go for 3 hours every Sunday.

2 hours and 45 minutes of that is listening to people take turns talking about how they know it's the one true church.

kiwi said:
Our church services go for 3 hours every Sunday.
That's a little long. Do you get refreshments etc?
I was just wondering because I seen a church meeting hall here complete with vending machines...