Weekend pla

Ugh.... looks like I get to wake up extra early so I can be in the office at 6am for a scheduled power outage.

:heart:

I'm debating whether I should drive to Worcester, Mass to see Inflames, 36 Crazyfists, and other bands tomorrow night, or just stay home. I don't have a ticket yet. Not sure if this show would sell out. It's a 3.5hr drive each way. :| I think my friend who goes to UConn is going, and I know a friend who has an apartment in or around Worcester who'd probably give me a floor to crash on.

Granted I've seen both bands at least once, but Inflames puts on a great show so it may be worth seeing them again.

The Centrum in Wormtown?

Watch the Army-Navy and OU-Mizzo games on Saturday. Church, The Messiah done by local choir members, family on Sunday.

Dig out x-mas stuff, spend tomorrow playing video games and doing nothing with my son, maybe some house cleaning, reading, and not really much of anything. Just another brick in the wall.

Well, I've been invited to go check out 'The Next Big Thing' at the ford ampitheatre on Sunday. But I don't know a god damned thing about any of those bands. And it takes away from fooseball.

Tonight I get all my housework out of the way so I have a responsibility free weekend.

I'm sitting on 54 hours for the week right now, so I'm gonna take it easy. Doing a new LINAC/IMPAC/Eclipse install in Ocala monday through wednesday that will basically be a series of 16 hour workdays, so trying to conserve energy.

I hope that's all billable for fuck's sake.

me and shawn dj'ing an event tonight at Channelside. may hit a spot or two afterwards as we're supp to be done by 11ish.

tomor, workout, and gotta meet Taivas at Gators for the SEC Championsip game.

sunday, dunno.. i think brunch is off tho.. i think Ja is going out to lakeland to see her sister, and I may be dragged along. argh.

but as usual.. i get one day off a week. i work too much.