Weekend pla

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,422
Tonight I am going to watch the new Bond movie, it hasn't gotten reviews, but there's cars and explosions and Daniel Craig which is good enough for me. Then I'm going to go out for dinner.

Tomorrow I've lumbered myself with the responsibility of teaching a workshop of clothing alteration to random members of the public who know nothing about mending clothing. Which means I miss a very important football match, which is a lose/lose really, but the sacrifice is possibly worth it.

Sunday I'm going to watch my brother play ice hockey because his team is playing in my town instead of 100 miles away, so that should be nice.

How about you gays?

going to have to do a lot of work for my classes which finish for december next week, but i may slip out for a few jars tonight as my friend now owns the place.

tomorrow, more of the same i think and sunday, you've guessed it...

off to scotland next week and the weekend after though for a bit of rugger and fucking about

watch football, drink and sleep...might bring a girl to the hockey game tomorrow night...have to see if I can get tickets and see if she's free

watch football, drink and sleep...might bring a girl to the hockey game tomorrow night...have to see if I can get tickets and see if she's free

women are never free. you should know this by now you're half a squillion years old

I'm debating whether I should drive to Worcester, Mass to see Inflames, 36 Crazyfists, and other bands tomorrow night, or just stay home. I don't have a ticket yet. Not sure if this show would sell out. It's a 3.5hr drive each way. :| I think my friend who goes to UConn is going, and I know a friend who has an apartment in or around Worcester who'd probably give me a floor to crash on.

Granted I've seen both bands at least once, but Inflames puts on a great show so it may be worth seeing them again.

Last edited:
last gig i was at was a french house music gig in paris, nothing will top that

french house is kinda funky and great to listen to, it was the whole setting and everything... so decadent...

Well, I've been invited to go check out 'The Next Big Thing' at the ford ampitheatre on Sunday. But I don't know a god damned thing about any of those bands. And it takes away from fooseball.

Tonight I get all my housework out of the way so I have a responsibility free weekend.

I'm sitting on 54 hours for the week right now, so I'm gonna take it easy. Doing a new LINAC/IMPAC/Eclipse install in Ocala monday through wednesday that will basically be a series of 16 hour workdays, so trying to conserve energy.