weekend party thread (v. tailgating)

W

Whizzleteets

so these pics span from thursday to saturday. yes, we like to drink.

IMG_2620.JPG

i'm going to start a new fad... lesbian thursday.

IMG_2625.JPG

after some pre-drinking, we took this guy to the bar. another case of someone who doesn't go out much wanting to get wasted. we're only too happy to oblige.

IMG_2650.JPG

i guess that's all that was worthwhile from thursday, so now we're on to friday night. here we're trying to teach some tards how to play drinking games.

IMG_2659.JPG

girls insist on getting pictures taken of them in groups. i was going to make a comparison to herds of cattle, but that doesn't quite seem appropriate.

IMG_2664.JPG

the girl in blue here was pretty good looking. she was also being stalked all night long by some weird kid.

IMG_2665.JPG

so this is batsdontswim's girlfriend. pretty sure she likes me more than him.

IMG_2669.JPG

right before we left most of these tards, and went to the bars again.

IMG_2675.JPG

batsdontswim and his old roommates shotgunning a beer before going out. yeah, the guy on the right has no fucking idea what he's doing.

IMG_2683.JPG

after getting home at 3am, it's up at 9 to go tailgating. i told you we were hardcore. that's a 5 gallon ball filled with beer in my trunk.

IMG_2690.JPG

making the women do all the work. well, not really. that's my flip-a-cup table.

IMG_2691.JPG

a good buddy of ours, and his girlfriend. the picture looks retarded because the damn lens on my camera doesn't open right all the time. wtf new camera.

IMG_2704.JPG

what to say about this one... seriously. we'd been drinking for several hours, and batsdontswim decides he wants some manlove.

IMG_2713.JPG

LOL UNDERAGE! sucks to be her. i'm a big enough asshole that i'll take pictures of you getting a MIP, then post them on the internet.

IMG_2721.JPG

this is as close as he got to getting laid last weekend, after he pissed off his girlfriend like none other.

and so, another weekend, another picture thread. once again, these are only the highlights, the rest are on my webshots.

Actually, there aren't any new pics on your website.

LIAR!

batsdontswim said:
There are things other than alchohol?
don't let april fool you, she used to get drunk and party all the time too, back when she was in her early twenties. Anyways, she stopped drinking after her tragic cliff jumping accident.

elpmis said:
don't let april fool you, she used to get drunk and party all the time too, back when she was in her early twenties. Anyways, she stopped drinking after her tragic cliff jumping accident.

Drinking? Beer is for pussies, bring on the absinthe!

April23 said:
Nice, have you tried other substances than alcohol?

well, i could take pictures of our nightly tea parties, but those aren't very entertaining.

Whizzleteets said:
well, i could take pictures of our nightly tea parties, but those aren't very entertaining.

Depends on what kind of tea it is ... could be very enlightening.

arrested.JPG

damn, almost forgot that one. watching that kid get arrested was pretty sweet. they pulled him out of the porta-potty where he passed out, woke him up, and walked him away.

Hey, I LOVE not being the most drunk person in the room... and that NEVER happens... :fly: