Hawt Weekend drinking thread.

Planning a weekend in Austin with chim. Should be lots of drinking as we hard hitting up some breweries and a lovely microbrew pub and a glorious BBQ place that's BYOB. Too bad I don't have a DD :(

My wife said she like to see me stop drinking. I'd like her to look like a playmate but I don't see that happening either. Water is wet, the sky is blue, and old Satan Claus is out there waiting.

My wife said she like to see me stop drinking. I'd like her to look like a playmate but I don't see that happening either. Water is wet, the sky is blue, and old Satan Claus is out there waiting.

So let her see you stop drinking, and then start drinking again. Put the bottle down for about 20 seconds.

lol now when is the last time any of you saw a 'Last Boy Scout' quote. :lol:

You were such a well adjusted happy poster during your seperation...

LOL Not even close. I was on a super fast downward spiral of not giving a fuck, way too much bad things, and increasing reckless behavior. Of course that was before my best friend got back from Iraq. With him back I would have behaved better. But even at my worse I still go to work everyday on time, do a good job, and pay my bills unlike her.

She gets annoyed when I go play with pool with him and come home with a buzz but I'm not driving at all when I do that. Or I have a beer while playing a video game before bed. It's not like I get fall down throwing up drunk ever. I hate feeling the hangovers too much to do that crap anymore and I'm too afraid of a dui now. She just doesn't like anyone even having a drink because her mom drinks way too much. I like the taste of beer and having one just helps me make myself relax at the end of the day. Half the time I don't even finish the beer because I'm busy playing a game.

Last edited:
Speaking of weekend drinking...

Gasparilla this weekend.

Already got reserved seats at sail pavilion for the invasion part of the show. God it's good knowing the bartenders.

LOL Not even close. I was on a super fast downward spiral of not giving a fuck, way too much bad things, and increasing reckless behavior. Of course that was before my best friend got back from Iraq. With him back I would have behaved better. But even at my worse I still go to work everyday on time, do a good job, and pay my bills unlike her.

She gets annoyed when I go play with pool with him and come home with a buzz but I'm not driving at all when I do that. Or I have a beer while playing a video game before bed. It's not like I get fall down throwing up drunk ever. I hate feeling the hangovers too much to do that crap anymore and I'm too afraid of a dui now. She just doesn't like anyone even having a drink because her mom drinks way too much. I like the taste of beer and having one just helps me make myself relax at the end of the day. Half the time I don't even finish the beer because I'm busy playing a game.

Jesus. I could never be with someone who doesn't drink. My fridge is full of beer.