Hawt Weekend drinking thread.

i get to wear a magic wristband for a week starting tomorrow that gives me all the alcohol i want without having to pay for it.

Had 350ml of a lovely unfiltered junmai sake (18%). Delish and no hangover. I love sake.

My dad has it. He has a car. Ergo he brings it to me. Plus as soon as I get home I'm not fucking going out the house, I'm holing myself up in my bedroom laptop or no laptop. I'm trying to resist my homicidal impulses today.

He is too nice if he brings it to you. :fly:

Edit: :omy:

My dad has it. He has a car. Ergo he brings it to me. Plus as soon as I get home I'm not fucking going out the house, I'm holing myself up in my bedroom laptop or no laptop. I'm trying to resist my homicidal impulses today.

Remind me what you got him for his birthday last week?

Remind me what you got him for his birthday last week?

SMACK IN THE TEETH

Actually no I phoned him and pleaded poverty (I have had no money for almost 3 weeks now and when I say no I mean no). I did however ensure he got the present he wanted by emphasising to my mother how important it was over and over again. Otherwise he wouldn't have had anything. So my present was ensuring he got one in the first place. Kthx. :)

It is none of my business, but since the internet is in anyones business..

You work, how do you not have any money?

Because I get paid once a month and my last pay check was before Christmas. I'm waiting over 5 weeks for it to come. Plus I pay all the rent and bills at my pad right now so I have literally no money spare. Every Christmas present I brought for people was money I now don't have for food/cigs etc.