Hawt Weekend drinking thread.

Just a new bottle of rum and a case of beer which probably won't make it through the weekend.

Although I've been drinking less now that I've been riding my motorcycle full time while my truck is getting some body work done. I'm not in a hurry to die in an accident. Or least an accident involving my bike.

Last edited:
there's a half empty bottle of macallan 18 that i've had for over a year and a fresh bottle of 1792

there's also some crowns 7 for 7&7s and sours but Im out of lemon jews

edit: roommate keeps various versions of spiced rum. everything from captain morgan to admiral nelson but I prefer to drink with sailor jerry because he's the only one that doesn't outrank me

Last edited:
there's a half empty bottle of macallan 18 that i've had for over a year and a fresh bottle of 1792

there's also some crowns 7 for 7&7s and sours but Im out of lemon jews

edit: roommate keeps various versions of spiced rum. everything from captain morgan to admiral nelson but I prefer to drink with sailor jerry because he's the only one that doesn't outrank me

Sailor Jerry's my personal fav. We usually keep spiced rum in the house to have with coffee quite often. :cool:

Sailor Jerry's my personal fav. We usually keep spiced rum in the house to have with coffee quite often. :cool:

never thought of putting it in coffee, I'll have to try that

forgot: i think there's some leftover bacardi gold somewhere, a bottle of wine that was opened months ago and a glenfiddich i'll probably never finish because apparently I don't like their solera reserve

beer doesn't last long in this place

never thought of putting it in coffee, I'll have to try that

forgot: i think there's some leftover bacardi gold somewhere, a bottle of wine that was opened months ago and a glenfiddich i'll probably never finish because apparently I don't like their solera reserve

beer doesn't last long in this place

It's really nice either in the evening or even in the morning, just for taste. Kinda like irish coffee but nicer imo. :)

I have some spiced Trinidad rum in my cupboard too (for coffee), some Heineken which I brought on a whim over a month ago and stiill haven't drunk, some white wine from my 21st I still haven't drunk and a bit of Hendrick's Gin too. I really don't drink anymore :( That list wouldn't have lasted me more than 2 days this time last year. :lol: