Hawt Weekend drinking thread.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
It's called saving for a rainy day within your budget so these "unforeseen" problems don't bust the budget.

:lol: I don't think you quite understand. My budget covers all necessities, I have no money spare aside from the necessities. If I saved for a rainy day it would mean foregoing food. :rolleyes:

So yes Mrs Valve Xmas was an unforeseen (and somewhat unpleasant) expenditure. I don't usually have to buy for a boyfriend AND two kids AND try and fit my family into the picture too AND my friends when I have no extra money for luxuries myself. Sometimes things are tight but atleast they can't really get worse from where I'm sat, which is quite comforting. :)

Last edited:

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
:lol: I don't think you quite understand. My budget covers all necessities, I have no money spare aside from the necessities. If I saved for a rainy day it would mean foregoing food. :rolleyes:

So yes Mrs Valve Xmas was an unforeseen (and somewhat unpleasant) expenditure. I don't usually have to buy for a boyfriend AND two kids AND try and fit my family into the picture too AND my friends when I have no extra money for luxuries myself. Sometimes things are tight but atleast they can't really get worse from where I'm sat, which is quite comforting. :)

If your budget is that tight, then I would get rid of the alcohol and cigarettes. You don't need either one to live, therefore they are a luxury.

Last edited:

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
Yea seriously, what do cigerettes cost over there? It's becoming a rich mans hobby here.

And it's it really your responsibility to get gifts for your bf and his kids?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Yea seriously, what do cigerettes cost over there? It's becoming a rich mans hobby here.

And it's it really your responsibility to get gifts for your bf and his kids?

Quite expensive but I buy off a truck foreign tobacco which cuts the cost down by like 2/3 or so.

And no it's not, he got more than his share for his kids but they're kids of course I'm going to get them presents. What kind of step-parent would not get anything for their stepkids at Christmas?

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
I don't drink like I used to thanks. And cigarettes are an addiction, not something I can just 'give up'.

So long as you drink one drop of alcohol and have one cigarette. Then I don't want to read your posts whining about money. My mother, her father and a cousin on my father's side all went cold turkey with cigarettes. So it can be done and is the best way to do it.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
So long as you drink one drop of alcohol and have one cigarette. Then I don't want to read your posts whining about money. My mother, her father and a cousin on my father's side all went cold turkey with cigarettes. So it can be done and is the best way to do it.

I am not your mother.

And good for them, I'm glad. But I'm not giving up the one constant luxury I have in my life. It would make my life even worse.