Thread Weekend again

layin low today and sunday.

tomorrow got a bday/class reunion/homecoming from BB to lakeland party at Traders 210 in lakeland. old HS peeps got like 50 people coming to see me..

man, i can't remem yesterday much less 25 years ago. :case:

i have a bunch of assignments due tuesday i'll probably try and do them monday so i can spend the weekend laying around in my room listening to music and reading my book.

Nah. Just looking at moving on up to the East side and try to got a piece of the pie. My sis in law is pregnant and we've offered for her to move in with us and we help her out until she gets on her feet with the baby.

So you're going to have your wife AND her pregnant sister living with you?

o.0.

So you're going to have your wife AND her pregnant sister living with you?

o.0.

She's lived with us before when my son was a baby. I get along fine with her and she cleans and stuff. My in laws want her to live somewhere stable and by us offering then they will probably help bank roll our move. It's cheaper for them to work with us than either set her up in her own place and help her with rent or have her live with them. She'll keep my wife occupied and help watch my son giving me more room to do what I want.

My wife has been having baby fever and this will chill her out.

She's lived with us before when my son was a baby. I get along fine with her and she cleans and stuff. My in laws want her to live somewhere stable and by us offering then they will probably help bank roll our move. It's cheaper for them to work with us than either set her up in her own place and help her with rent or have her live with them. She'll keep my wife occupied and help watch my son giving me more room to do what I want.

My wife has been having baby fever and this will chill her out.
Ah yes, the crux of the biscuit right there.

Maybe Zac will take me out to there after I heal. That sounds soooo gooood.

Dinner was great! They had a little market as well. My only complaint was that they wouldn't accept credit at the market and when I tried to put back my item and the lady asked my friend to pay and he was shocked and agreed.

Maybe its a cultural thing ....

Bliss!

I have found a Karaoke bar no more than a couple miles from my house.

Oh joyful ecstasy! Provide me with thy music list!