Thread Weekend Accomplishments

Over the 3 day weekend I compiled a CD for sale at the punk weekender I've organised for this weekend coming. I did all the artwork (on mspaint -holla!!!), tracklisting, made up an insert with band members/details etc. on. I also painted up a massive backdrop for the stage. Oh and I cleaned up, and went shopping, and did some screen printing. And updated my online record list.

Ya you gotta keep that bush trimmed back so it doesn't get out of hand.
...and here I thought what I did to it was permanent.
Code for 'getting ready for my upcoming pregnancy'
Code for... Unemployyyyeeeeddd biaaatch.
Just weird hearing taking things down in a conservation area. :p

So.....conservation area is just laziness? :D

We aren't allowed to build on it or mess up the environment; which I'm cool with, until I am getting slapped in the face by low hanging branches when I mow.

Juli powerwashed the deck, I sliced and diced the grass. Now we just need to build a bed and buy a mattress before Friday.

...and here I thought what I did to it was permanent.

Code for... Unemployyyyeeeeddd biaaatch.

We aren't allowed to build on it or mess up the environment; which I'm cool with, until I am getting slapped in the face by low hanging branches when I mow.

I thought you'd be used to getting slapped in the face with low hanging limbs by now.

Built a fence
Painted the master bedroom
Painted the foyer
Programmed the sprinkler system
Installed new light projector thingy in the tv
BBQ'd bacon cheeseburgers
Drank the following:
6ea Full Sail Amber
1ea bottle Madresous
6ea Lawmowers
1/2 bottle Makes Mark
Mowed Lawn
Played a bunch of LA Noir

Where did you put the fence? And how overcooked were the burgers?

I gathered that. still, I'd be ready to kill myself after just a week of my parents staying in my place and I love them to death.

I don't have pizza boxes laying about. I'm pretty clean besides having too many clothes to the point it's unmanageable. I just started going back to dry cleaning so that will help me with that issue.

I managed to get sick,we are leaning towards food poisoning, so do I throw away everything I ate that no one else had yesterday just to be certain?