week 8 nfl thread

why_ask_why said:
mah picks for the week:
just went for 5 on 5
Minn -7 over NYG(I would rather see the giants win but Minn is too strong to bet against)
Jacksonville -1 over Houston
NE -3 over Pitt
San Diego -6 over Oakland
San Fran -1 over Chicago

did some college this week too...testing something I read where double digit dogs playing at home are 21-5 over the last 3 weeks
NC +22 over Miami-FL
Indiana +20 over Minn
Miss +20 over Auburn
OK State +14 over OK
Colorado +15 over Texas

I disagree with the Minn, Auburn, and Texas picks.

I like all your NFL picks though.

Kander77 said:
I disagree with the Minn, Auburn, and Texas picks.

I like all your NFL picks though.

I know dick about college ball...just testing what I heard about the home underdog thing

why_ask_why said:
I know dick about college ball...just testing what I heard about the home underdog thing

I know too much about college and NFL ball. :p

Coqui said:
Just an FYI. Indiana was the only team Ohio State could beat so far in the Big Ten

hahahahahahaha OSU. ahahahhahahahaha

GO BLUE

Kander77 said:
hahahahahahaha OSU. ahahahhahahahaha

GO BLUE

You forget one thing. The team that needs the win the most always loses the game. Ohio State has no chance at making a BCS bowl. Michigan will need to win for a BCS berth. So......Michigan will lose the game.

Coqui said:
You forget one thing. The team that needs the win the most always loses the game. Ohio State has no chance at making a BCS bowl. Michigan will need to win for a BCS berth. So......Michigan will lose the game.

Except last year. A win would have sent OSU to the national title game (it would have been really close in the BCS with LSU, Oklahoma, and OSU with 1 loss then). So OSU needed it more I would think. Then they lost, bad.

edit: And OSU needed the win worse in 2002 because if they had lost perfect season down the drain, then OSU won. So... based off of that.. You're completely wrong.

Kander77 said:
Except last year. A win would have sent OSU to the national title game (it would have been really close in the BCS with LSU, Oklahoma, and OSU with 1 loss then). So OSU needed it more I would think. Then they lost, bad.

edit: And OSU needed the win worse in 2002 because if they had lost perfect season down the drain, then OSU won. So... based off of that.. You're completely wrong.

Therefore a win against Michigan was needed badly for Ohio State hence they lost.

When we won the National Championship, Michigan needed a win to be large bowl eligible. They lost.

So my logic still stand f00