week 8 nfl thread

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
mah picks for the week:
just went for 5 on 5
Minn -7 over NYG(I would rather see the giants win but Minn is too strong to bet against)
Jacksonville -1 over Houston
NE -3 over Pitt
San Diego -6 over Oakland
San Fran -1 over Chicago

did some college this week too...testing something I read where double digit dogs playing at home are 21-5 over the last 3 weeks
NC +22 over Miami-FL
Indiana +20 over Minn
Miss +20 over Auburn
OK State +14 over OK
Colorado +15 over Texas

i think the kicker on the vikings was in my class in highschool. does that make me old. anyway thats all i know about the nfl. :)

Coqui said:
I am. However according to the useless information, In order for who I want to win the election, the Skins have to lose.
HA! I just heard about that on the radio at lunch.

You should also go out and buy a whole bunch of Kerry Hallowe'en masks.

Jonny_B said:
that seems like a system that is going to work less the further you get into the season.

just trying it this week...it is pretty impressive that for the last 3 weeks, teams playing at home that are underdogs in the spread by double digits are 21-5:cool:

why_ask_why said:
just trying it this week...it is pretty impressive that for the last 3 weeks, teams playing at home that are underdogs in the spread by double digits are 21-5:cool:
that's damn impressive performance.

Jonny_B said:
:eek: what are you talking about?!?!

In conservative Columbus, OH, you aren't allowed to trick or treat during the weekends (Friday or Saturday) and aren't allowed to do it during the Sabbath.

So the options were Thursday or Monday.