weeeeee

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
vista.jpg

it's pretty but still slow and somewhat irritating.

CDW for the win. Actually my account rep is a moron and almost fucked me for $600 by not putting in an order for license upgrades for a customer of mine. My old account rep moved to another department, and he had his shit together too :(

We have Vista on our laptop because it came with it, but I will never update my personal computer with it.

I only have 1gb of memory so I'm not switching to Vista anytime soon. I'll wait till SP1 for Vista comes out and when I build a new computer.

I ordered it with the XP downgrade but as the note implies they forgot to ship with recovery discs :p but I'd like to get a second hard drive with the adapter bay so I can keep experimenting with vista

I am just happy I get a computer today that "could" run vista if I wanted it too. It has been way to long since my last computer purchase, see yall on 2142! woot

I am just happy I get a computer today that "could" run vista if I wanted it too. It has been way to long since my last computer purchase, see yall on 2142! woot
i know how you feel. my new machine is sitting at another desk waiting for me to finish a few things up before i move it to my desk.

i know how you feel. my new machine is sitting at another desk waiting for me to finish a few things up before i move it to my desk.

Yeah, I am a little nervous though cause I am still a little short on the money to buy it, today, lol. The guy already got a better offer on the comp but cant wait so its do or die today. I gotta ask the boss if I can borrow the rest and hes been in a closed door meeting since I got here. Usually those are the unhappy meetings so I gotta work up the nerve to go in there afterwards :fly: Pray for me