Wee a package came (pics!)

I

I Robert I

Oh my, I got a package in the mail today. What could it be!?

Hmm... brown package, isn't that standard issue for bombs?
img_4428.jpg

Looks like someone had to pay quite a bit for this little thing :eek:
img_4429.jpg

Paper... lot's of paper. I hate paper...
img_4430.jpg

I win teh price!
img_4431.jpg

Mmmmm Streamlight Stinger XTHP with charger(s) :drool:
img_4433.jpg

Look how cewt the surefire looks in comparison, aaawwwwww.
img_4434.jpg

This was a price I won in a raffle. The problem is though... the guy that donated this light didn't count on the fact that people can live in places where 120V chargers wont survive... Over here we have 230V in the socket so this charger would go FZZZZZZZZZZT POP! if I put it in. So, now I have a shiny new flashlight but I can't charge the fucking battery! :(

Drool-Boy said:
lol what is with you and flashlights?
You afraid of the dark?
:p
No

:shifty:

But but... they're shiny! And uhm... they're cool and stuff... yeah. :p

I.C.Water said:
cant you get one of those converter things
I'm gonna go visit my local electronics shop and talk to the guy there, he'll probably have something stashed away that I can use. I hope.

Strange indeed...
But I'm the same way with knives and bows.
:lol:

But just so you guys know. I'm in no way even CLOSE to the real "flashaholics" (which we are called). Those crazy bastards have collections that are worth in the region of $1000+ (and that's a small collection...). Insane...

I Robert I said:
Mmmmm Streamlight Stinger XTHP with charger(s) :drool:
img_4433.jpg

Look how cewt the surefire looks in comparison, aaawwwwww.
img_4434.jpg

This was a price I won in a raffle. The problem is though... the guy that donated this light didn't count on the fact that people can live in places where 120V chargers wont survive... Over here we have 230V in the socket so this charger would go FZZZZZZZZZZT POP! if I put it in. So, now I have a shiny new flashlight but I can't charge the fucking battery! :(
I wonder what the difference between the XTHP and the Stinger I bought several years ago.

You should get the electric company to come out to your house and fix it.

If it's spitting out that 230V stuff, there's something wrong.
You should also get rid of any metric stuff you've got in the house and replace it with english measurements immediately.

OMG what's this!? ANother package? Unpossible :D

Mmmmmm package :drool:
img_4435.jpg

Ah yes, Pelican M6. I also got a cheapo pen :p
img_4436.jpg

Thar she is, all naked and cold in my hand.
img_4437.jpg

I also got a cute little Gerber Infinity Ultra. Which I'll probably never use hehe. Very weak output (even for a 5mm IMHO) and a bit too big to have in your pocket. Oh well, it was "free"
img_4438.jpg

Hello my name is Robert and I'm a flashaholic.