GAY Wedding shiz

Actually a legacy is supposed to be selfless, like leaving an estate for ones heirs.
I suspect this is a more eastern view of a legacy.
Western movers and shakers want hospital wings named after them.

I'd rather think my struggle made my kids lives a little easier.
That's what I thought.

I'm always curious if local colleges have the same reputations elsewhere. like if the reputations spread that far or if only more local people know (e.g. Vassar being Lesbian University or Marist being Mattress College)
Pretty sure the only reason that snippet mentions Vassar is cause it's a play on the word 'water'.
Horse-whore water-vassar drink-think.

Now is where @Darth Handsome tells me you'd all be lost without my vast body of knowledge.

Sooooooo one of my homegirls asked me to be her Maid of Honour at her wedding next summer in PUNTA CANAAAAA today!!

Sooooo much planning to do! I guess I'll be having that liposuction after all!

:fly:

Sent from my CEOs pretentious wine cellar

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
Sooooooo one of my homegirls asked me to be her Maid of Honour at her wedding next summer in PUNTA CANAAAAA today!!

How many flights will you have to book to make one of them?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I'm sooooooooo excited for my girl!!
its a family event so all the kiddies are invited and I'm appointing another girlfriend of ours in charge of the fun activities for the little ones ..
there are 2 Kids Clubs at the resort but we also want the kids to do activities and even have a dress up night for them.

SO FLIPPING EXCITED

• Gravy
Reactions: Flip and helenabear

Good, there's still a year to save her.

TOP SECRET

Operation Saving @Maureen's Homegirl.

Stage 1: Introduce her to cats.

We have arranged a tabby cat as starters. Go to the safehouse. In there, you will find 20000$ in cash, a pistol, leather gloves, a garrote, and your partner Tabs the tabby cat.
You will receive the next set of instructions when stage 1 is complete. Good luck agent.

And...watch yourself out there.

Overlord out.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Good, there's still a year to save her.

TOP SECRET

Operation Saving @Maureen's Homegirl.

Stage 1: Introduce her to cats.

We have arranged a tabby cat as starters. Go to the safehouse. In there, you will find 20000$ in cash, a pistol, leather gloves, a garrote, and your partner Tabs the tabby cat.
You will receive the next set of instructions when stage 1 is complete. Good luck agent.

And...watch yourself out there.

Overlord out.

:lol::lol::lol: cats are so groce!

Because you poop butterflies right?;)

The shit the males spray to identify their territory is one of the worst things I've ever smelled.

Did that stench came inside that fuzzy fur ball? Yikes.

yesssss so knowing that an animal will spay that shit in and around my home at any given time, on my clothes, furniture or possibly food... why in fucks fuck would i invite said animal to live with me. i might as well live with a skunk, same shit.

orMK7d.gif

yesssss so knowing that an animal will spay that shit in and around my home at any given time, on my clothes, furniture or possibly food... why in fucks fuck would i invite said animal to live with me. i might as well live with a skunk, same shit.

orMK7d.gif

Why would you expose your son to a cowardly man-child?

#lifeshardquestions

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and MacG