GAY Wedding shiz

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,810
Steam
asastang
So, Ladybutt and I are gonna get hitched (at the Lightner courtyard, St Augustine in April, not on a Wednesday)
We were wondering about registries and stuff. We don't really need stuff, so we were looking for a website where people can donate towards a honeymoon or some such.

Anyone used one? Know someone who used one? Is there a best one out there?

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and APRIL
So, Ladybutt and I are gonna get hitched (at the Lightner courtyard, St Augustine in April, not on a Wednesday)
We were wondering about registries and stuff. We don't really need stuff, so we were looking for a website where people can donate towards a honeymoon or some such.

@peanut and I have been using theknot. Pretty well put together, you can do online RSVPs, custom registry, whatever. Just tie a paypal, google wallet, whatever link there in registry section

I hate to say it but I loathe people who have registries for honeymoons. It's just kind of tacky to me. I'd do a small registry online with one of the big chain stores that you might like something. Make it small - lots of people give cash anyway especially if you are more established in the home.

• Gravy
Reactions: peanut
btw not trying to be an ass about my reply, I just don't like them at all. I realize sending cash would probably do the same thing (go to the honeymoon) but I'm seriously sick to death of the "fund my trip" bullshit I see so much of.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
It's the new thing to do. Most established couples don't need more shit that they already have.
if you don't need anything, then don't ask for anything...... have people donate to a charity in your name. or just let them give the gift of cash. but to actually ask for people to pay for your honeymoon seems in poor taste.

• Gravy
Reactions: peanut
I hate to say it but I loathe people who have registries for honeymoons. It's just kind of tacky to me. I'd do a small registry online with one of the big chain stores that you might like something. Make it small - lots of people give cash anyway especially if you are more established in the home.
What difference is there in a honeymoon registry and a regular registry? I don't see one.

I would rather help pay for airfare than have to go find something and wrap it, then transport it.

• Gravy
Reactions: MadDog