Websites!

M

Millions

I think a fair amount of us do some bit of webdesign to a point. I always like seeing other people's personal sites or sites that are cool. I think we should have a thread.

Post your websites!

Here's mine. It's in Flash and mostly handdrawn...so there's some loading involved (56k=no!)...and it has music, so uh...watch your speakers!

http://www.mylpe.com/ds/

Last edited by a moderator:
Millions said:
I think a fair amount of us do some bit of webdesign to a point. I always like seeing other people's personal sites or sites that are cool. I think we should have a thread.

Post your websites!

Here's mine. It's in Flash and mostly handdrawn...so there's some loading involved (56k=no!)...and it has music, so uh...watch your speakers!

http://www.mylpe.com/ds/
is that server really slow, that flash really big, or my connection sucks

gay gnomes.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Over 13 megs just to get started... that seems pretty excessive Millions. Don't mean to be a bitch but damn. To be honest I couldn't quite figure out what required that filesize. Looks good though hehe.

And I don't have any. I suck at this intarweb business. I can code but I suck at design and I have nothing to tell people.

ChikkenNoodul said:
And people call ME crazy, ha!

That guy's site is hilarious. I found it on some random google search years ago and stop by every once in a while to check his new ravings.

theacoustician said:
Where the hell did that come from?

Returned when I tried to go to matressfish.com/images

I Robert I said:
Over 13 megs just to get started... that seems pretty excessive Millions. Don't mean to be a bitch but d*mn. To be honest I couldn't quite figure out what required that filesize. Looks good though hehe.

And I don't have any. I suck at this intarweb business. I can code but I suck at design and I have nothing to tell people.

It's the song. Totally uncompressed. Without it I think it's like...4 or 5 megs. :p

I need to replace it but I just finished making the site so I haven't had time.

And yes, I did draw it all myself. :-D I'm pretty happy with it other then the file size / loading times.

Millions said:
It's the song. Totally uncompressed. Without it I think it's like...4 or 5 megs. :p

I need to replace it but I just finished making the site so I haven't had time.

And yes, I did draw it all myself. :-D I'm pretty happy with it other then the file size / loading times.

the links on your resume don't work.

Yeah I should probably mention that uh...I'm not completely done with the site. I had to make it in 3 days for a potentional job interview that fell though. >_>

kiwi said:
www.mccutchanphotography.com. I took all the pictures and did all the design, but I'm going to be redesigning it shortly (as soon as I figure out how to code a few more things I want to include in it).

Do you develop all your own pictures and everything? If so that's pretty sweet!